Left 4 Dead 2: Banned in Australia. (1 Viewer)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Been addicted to playing the uncensored version this afternoon, unlocked right after I came home

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Game was delayed for 1 hour due to a bug found in the game.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Lol
You can get the game from one of the admins of BA for $42, cheapest you'll find I think

Allymarie_xo

HSC
I got the game && all of that on my brothers steam account but he seems to think if he fixes it so it uncensored the gov. will find out and ban his steam account? im pretty pissed!
gahhhhh!
is it gunna become unbanned at some point?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I got the game && all of that on my brothers steam account but he seems to think if he fixes it so it uncensored the gov. will find out and ban his steam account? im pretty pissed!
gahhhhh!
is it gunna become unbanned at some point?
The Government can not ban anything because it is not their property. Steam can, but last I checked they are under no obligation to do anything unless it negatively impacts other players, and not applying the fix negatively effects everyone.

I heard steam were maybe going to release a patch for it.
It happens with many games, its up to the OFLC whether it happens or not, for now just do the 510 Fix and wait.

diesel lee

HSC
The government and classification board still thinks to this day, that only six year old kiddies play video games, and having games like L4D2 and such are incredibly bad for their little innocent minds. You want outrage? Manhunt. COME ON! Solider Of Fortune. Half, actually the whole game was sliced up and down, and now all the violence and gore, which made the game a success, was cut out altogether and what was left was a mediocre game. Never the less, at least GTAIV and CODMW2 made it past, but by a hair. From what i've heard, L4D2 is an incredibly glitchy game anyways

diesel lee

HSC
The government are hypocrites in this free world making us pay taxes, tolls and fines as part of their white robbery then censoring games.

Haha, we pay for basic human essentials. We pay more than most countries, actually. We have to pay for our water, our gas, our travel, our roads, our food, the ground our house is on, someone to take our rubbish out etc. Soon, we'll be paying for the air we breath. No, that can't be free, we need that money...ummm to give ourselves a +$400,000 pay rise!

Uncle

Banned
HSC
how can the gore be reduced so much.
expected more blood spilling out when i leapt, ran and chopped with the katana like Gray Fox.
but at least took down a tank with the katana easily lol.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
i wanna get this game uncensored would prefer it on pc or would that be a problem since i'm using steam? is there a patch i can download or something?

i know the us and asian versions are region free so last ditch i'll get it for my 360

HSC
i wanna get this game uncensored would prefer it on pc or would that be a problem since i'm using steam? is there a patch i can download or something?

i know the us and asian versions are region free so last ditch i'll get it for my 360
can't you download the uncensored version?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
nahh i'm done with that shit. if i import the pc version is it going to make any difference, seeing as i'm on steam and all?

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A

shouldn't make a difference. I know people who got the uncensored version and use it as well as steam works fine

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Internet Cafes have the American port.

Fuck yes.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
so i'll order in the pc version from america or something and it'll be fine, right?

anyone know the cheapest place to get it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)