Legal studies dying stressed (1 Viewer)

Ivy h

HSC
Trials are in a week and I don’t have time to study every subject. Since the structure is practically three essays should I ignore the content and just focus on making essay plans on contemporary issues. if it makes a difference I’m doing family law,

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Trials are in a week and I don’t have time to study every subject. Since the structure is practically three essays should I ignore the content and just focus on making essay plans on contemporary issues. if it makes a difference I’m doing family law,
ok so., what you should do and what a lot of people do, is for your options only memorise 3-5 paragraphs (so thats 2 topics out of the way), and for crime, memorise 3-4 paragraphs for each topic. Then its HR which should be ok

Ivy h

HSC
Oh ok thanks, should I I base those paragraphs on themes and challenges or what do you recommend? And how much Lcmid should I include in each

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Oh ok thanks, should I I base those paragraphs on themes and challenges or what do you recommend? And how much Lcmid should I include in each

lcmdi should be between 4-7, and i usually memorise my paragraphs that aren't based on a specific theme/challenge but i memorise something that i can adapt easily to the question

ArcaneTemplar

HSC
Following PEARRJAM (Protection of individual rights, Enforceability, Accessibility, Responsiveness, Resource Efficiency, Justice Achieved?, Application of the Rule of Law, Meeting Society’s Needs) for each effective/ineffective point you decide to use has proven tried and true for me. It helps establish the relative in/effectiveness of each point, and demonstrates a deep understanding of the course content to the marker

ArcaneTemplar

HSC
Following PEARRJAM (Protection of individual rights, Enforceability, Accessibility, Responsiveness, Resource Efficiency, Justice Achieved?, Application of the Rule of Law, Meeting Society’s Needs) for each effective/ineffective point you decide to use has proven tried and true for me. It helps establish the relative in/effectiveness of each point, and demonstrates a deep understanding of the course content to the marker
And using a legislation, case, stat and media should be enough for crime, and for the options, including 2 stats and media should be adequate. Remember to also use counter-arguments to demonstrate why your point is not completely effective.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I use CAREBEAR

C - Community standards
A - Accessibility
R - Resource Efficiency
E - Equality
B - Balance of Rights
E - Enforceability
A - Appeals and Reviews
R - Rights of the Individual

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)