Legal Studies lecture at hurstville yesty?? (1 Viewer)

amybaker1990

HSC
so who went and how did you find it?

i thought the speakers were great and i got some great info..

crazathiest

HSC
I thought the first speaker was quite boring, but that's just my opinion. Neil was really good, and workplace was decent. Family was probaly the best out of the lot.

Which school you from?

amybaker1990

HSC
crazathiest said:
I thought the first speaker was quite boring, but that's just my opinion. Neil was really good, and workplace was decent. Family was probaly the best out of the lot.

Which school you from?

i missed half the first lecture bcoz i had a shocking teacher.. (btw) we missed the train on the way home coz she had to have a durry. i hate smoking!!!

i think the family one was good except i dont know how much relevance it will have come exam time???
but i thourougly enjoyed crime..

Lake munmorah is the school
nothin special

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
amybaker1990 said:
i missed half the first lecture bcoz i had a shocking teacher.. (btw) we missed the train on the way home coz she had to have a durry. i hate smoking!!!

i think the family one was good except i dont know how much relevance it will have come exam time???

nothin special
I heard about this seminar, but when I saw the price tag I was like :mad1: . How much was it again?

crazathiest

HSC
amybaker1990 said:

nothin special
Lol at durry smoking teachers.

Crime was great, although I already had those notes and went over them in class during the time of the topic.

The relevance mainly is the updates within Family Law, and changes, which we'd need in exam time. I have an exam tomorrow, but I'm not using any of that really, but it;d be good for the future.

Where the hell is Lake Munmorah?

Someonecool, it was $25.

I'm attending another seminar at Westmead in July.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
crazathiest said:
Lol at durry smoking teachers.

Crime was great, although I already had those notes and went over them in class during the time of the topic.

The relevance mainly is the updates within Family Law, and changes, which we'd need in exam time. I have an exam tomorrow, but I'm not using any of that really, but it;d be good for the future.

Where the hell is Lake Munmorah?

Someonecool, it was $25.

I'm attending another seminar at Westmead in July.
Was it only $25? The one I saw was like $320.

crazathiest

HSC
Yeah, $25. I don't know where you get that outrageous price from, no way was it worth that amount of money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)