legal studies (1 Viewer)

HSC
i got my feedback from my teacher for my essay, do i need to include LMCIDS in every body? bc that was the only comment i got and it cost me full marks

HSC
yea because whats a legal paragraph without lcmdi?
wait so i need it in every body? like every bit of LMCIDS? bc i didnt include international document in one para but like international documents were kinda hard to use for my two cases that i had to talk about

HSC
wait so i need it in every body? like every bit of LMCIDS? bc i didnt include international document in one para but like international documents were kinda hard to use for my two cases that i had to talk about
and it wasn't like i didn't mention LMCIDS at all i mentioned every bit in my other bodies but like two separate bodys i didn't mention only one element of the LMICDS, isn't the whole point of LMCIDS, is for it to be a guide for your evaluation or arguement in your essay, meaning that i don't have to tick every single box of LMCIDS in each para?

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
and it wasn't like i didn't mention LMCIDS at all i mentioned every bit in my other bodies but like two separate bodys i didn't mention only one element of the LMICDS, isn't the whole point of LMCIDS, is for it to be a guide for your evaluation or arguement in your essay, meaning that i don't have to tick every single box of LMCIDS in each para?
yea maybe threaten ur teacher and fight for ur marks back

mollie.rc

HSC
yeah that's wrong you shouldnt have to do each letter of the lcdmi in every paragraph thats excessive i would for sure ask for more feedback why they cut your marks. in my prelim essay last year i got full marks and mentioned maybe 1-2 letters of lcdmi per para. it may be the marker?

HSC
yeah that's wrong you shouldnt have to do each letter of the lcdmi in every paragraph thats excessive i would for sure ask for more feedback why they cut your marks. in my prelim essay last year i got full marks and mentioned maybe 1-2 letters of lcdmi per para. it may be the marker?
yeah she said i had to include all elements, its whatever

nsw..wollongong

HSC
it may also be judgement, no point having a lot of lcmids without actually answering the question or saying "to (this) extent"

HSC
it may also be judgement, no point having a lot of lcmids without actually answering the question or saying "to (this) extent"
i brought up the thing about how i basically had to shift my whole essay to fit all those elements of LMCIDS and evaluate but apparently it worked just it was just on the LMCIDS elements being left out that was the case for marks gone

HSC
no that sucks maybe you can just list it and do bigger sentences on more common parts like legislation, cases, media and less on documents and international
but the arguement my teacher had was that i didn't include any international in that one body and another body was on media article. But in the HSC is it mandatory i mention all elements in every body paragraph? bc even my tutor says thats absurd to do.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
but the arguement my teacher had was that i didn't include any international in that one body and another body was on media article. But in the HSC is it mandatory i mention all elements in every body paragraph? bc even my tutor says thats absurd to do.
i mean in the hsc if u don't mention an international link ur already barred from a band 5/6 mark but u don't need to mention it for every body paragraph?? that's rlly weird, ur judgement and the manner u present ur argument is more important than regurgitating lcmid facts and figures

HSC
i mean in the hsc if u don't mention an international link ur already barred from a band 5/6 mark but u don't need to mention it for every body paragraph?? that's rlly weird, ur judgement and the manner u present ur argument is more important than regurgitating lcmid facts and figures
ill keep this in mind for the hsc; luckily the rest of the year is just inclass tests so there won't be any essays where i have to follow my teachers way and form a habit that might be bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)