lel i feel like it's holiday mode after english. (1 Viewer)

IR

HSC
Lol, after today, everything will be ez. English was nothing really, because I still had the worst subject to sit for, the dreaded Engineering Studies.

P.S. To current engineering students: drop the subject now, it's a waste of time, and fking dumb. To people who are considering it: don't even think about it.

Got 2 exams left yay!
Engineering looks interesting from the quick skim though the book. Should've tried it in yr 11, although I just wanted 10 units.

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
Engineering looks interesting from the quick skim though the book. Should've tried it in yr 11, although I just wanted 10 units.
it's interesting and has great aligning, but the scaling is poor and it's extremely difficult. the exam is nearly all skills and application of knowledge, very little content (which i like a lot but it makes it hard, so i wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for a nice atar). i'm glad i did it since i will be fine getting what i need but it was definitely a difficult subject (probably more difficult than MX2 just because of how vague the syllabus is)

IR

HSC
it's interesting and has great aligning, but the scaling is poor and it's extremely difficult. the exam is nearly all skills and application of knowledge, very little content (which i like a lot but it makes it hard, so i wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for a nice atar). i'm glad i did it since i will be fine getting what i need but it was definitely a difficult subject (probably more difficult than MX2 just because of how vague the syllabus is)
I would've enjoyed it. I have got engineering in my blood from ages. But I want to be a surgeon. Thats even better. The greater the difficulty the more you enjoy to learn, cos you dont want to go to school for something that you dont learn from..

britaker

HSC
lol i have a 7 day break and ever since english finished i'm beginning to sleep at 4:30 am lol.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... I'm making sure I don't go to bed past 1AM, need to make sure I stay awake for all 3 hours of biology on monday. Lawl.

Jonah Hill

HSC
COME TO MY SCHOOL I'VE BEEN GOING TO AN ONLY GIRLS INSTITUTION FOR 11 YEARS

:alone:
omg come to post hsc gathering PLS i really want to meet you :3 you seem so nice at least i know nicer than that dreadful adrita person.

ManDarren

HSC
COME TO MY SCHOOL I'VE BEEN GOING TO AN ONLY GIRLS INSTITUTION FOR 11 YEARS

:alone:
"bri" taker, inb4 goes to st ives high school and knows jonah hill. Its the emo girl who has a boyfriend named dominic (another emo). btw you need to look up omegle should start you off real well. :) np gurl

Jonah Hill

HSC
pls stop

are you like peri peri's alt?
hey eggy i always wanted to say how much i love you. Once i set my eyes upon you i felt a twitching sensation and i knew we were destined together. You make me laugh and giggle with your jokes. I've never met anyone who has touched my heart and i think you are the first ever person to literally touch my heart <3.

Jonah Hill

HSC
"bri" taker, inb4 goes to st ives high school and knows jonah hill. Its the emo girl who has a boyfriend named dominic (another emo). btw you need to look up omegle should start you off real well. :) np gurl
what does np mean? news politician????

what does btw mean? back to work????

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
hey eniggy i always wanted to say how much i love you. Once i set my eyes upon you i felt a twitching sensation and i knew we were destined together. You make me laugh and giggle with your jokes. I've never met anyone who has touched my heart and i think you are the first ever person to literally touch my heart <3.
ftfy

umm ok....

wtf dude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)