Less than 100 days to go.. (1 Viewer)

onigiri

HSC
i'm still in prelim, and this time next year that pressure will be smacking me in the face....

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
I was in a state of mental and physical weariness this time last year... I just have no idea what pulled me through the year but I am so very very very grateful.

Keep the faith everyone.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I wasn't stressed. Even though I knew I wasn't going to do that well.

I somehow managed to suppress the stress and I felt fine throughout the trials and the HSC

Crazy4U

i am kinda getting stressed cos everyone around me is stressed but i ain't.... is that normal? Nah I really dont care about the HSC anymore.... there is better things to do with life.... like PARTY :D

pitted

HSC
N/A
well in my personal experience i found that i was relaxed (i had not did one bit of stud) in the half yearlies . the result - really bad marks except for economics, but thats an easy subject aint it??? trials not stressed yet but i am studying and i think i will be very nervous just before the tests...well ill keep u all posted
ciao

mack

Banned
HSC
Ive found once you turn 18 you instantly want to put the studies on hiatus and go clubbing and pub crawling....It can be a very dangerous enemy.

Crazy4U

mack said:
Ive found once you turn 18 you instantly want to put the studies on hiatus and go clubbing and pub crawling....It can be a very dangerous enemy.
I am not a happy camper cos i turn 18, eight days before the first HSC exam.... plus it's on a sunday.... why could my parents have planned it better???

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
the only thing im stressed about is concerning my teachers

the fact that they tell you new topics to study that havent been covered yet in trials and they tell you this like a day before the trial is going to start really pisses me off..

and the fact these teachers are not qualified to teach certain computer courses pisses me off even more (and yes i put the effort in....)
and as for 5-8 weeks study after trial??? hah still more assessments to go and work to cover

But at times like these i thank my good friend coffee , we have a special bond that no one can break

mack

Banned
HSC
A better(but very addicting friend) is Jolt Cola. He keeps you awake far better than coffee, and its easier to drink quickly.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
where do i find this? i have not seen it at supermarkets!!!! .. or maybe i wasnt looking hard enough

mishka

HSC
N/A
Crazy4U said:
I am not a happy camper cos i turn 18, eight days before the first HSC exam.... plus it's on a sunday.... why could my parents have planned it better???
hee hee... mine's two weeks exactly before the first HSC exam!!! it's actually on the public holiday, so everyone gets the day off cos of ME!!!!! ;)

TooF

What 18th? *sigh
I only turn 17 in September - one of the young'uns :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)