less than 2 weeks to go and... (1 Viewer)

carlz_07

HSC
I was wondering, how many hours a day are people studying? And does anyone have any helpful information about the international Permanent Court of Arbitration that was est. at the Hague Conferences?

Also, what are people studying? just using text books or summaries or what?

Cheers.

Carlz

HSC
considering I have soo long to wait till my Legal exam and dont have to study for any other exams, I will proly study about 3 hrs a day, considering we have like 13 days so thats a fair bit of study... Im just gunna use the macquarie, my written summary notes and the syllabus...

trickpat23

Ber i havent started yet. Im hopin to bout an hour a day from next monday (drinky drinky this weekend) cause i got no other exams left then on monday before the exam do up to 4ish hrs then work flat chat on the teusday. Thats the plan anyway.

Oh and i'll use the excel mostly for study, it seems to put it in laymens terms.

P.S. a little hint when looking for those newspaper articles we have been meant to be collecting all year. Go to the smh website and just look up the topic and ur bound to get a few headlines (which can read for free with ur school password) or just make it up from the headline(u can guess what they're about pretty easily). Presto uptodate evidence to back up ur exemplar response. (good reference to media articles was about the only good comment i got on any of my essays)

Last edited:

carlz_07

HSC
ok. thanks. yeah, it's on the 10 of november! I don't have to study for any other exams, but I also have normal school work as well as I'm still goin to school through the time with this weird way we're doin the hsc... did prelim and hsc legal this year.

trickpat23

carlz_07 said:
ok. thanks. yeah, it's on the 10 of november! I don't have to study for any other exams, but I also have normal school work as well as I'm still goin to school through the time with this weird way we're doin the hsc... did prelim and hsc legal this year.
weird ( i was just goin to write weird but it said that my reply was too short so i wrote this) damn scum

carlz_07

HSC
trickpat23 said:
weird ( i was just goin to write weird but it said that my reply was too short so i wrote this) damn scum
lol. silly forum! yeah, it's totally weird. But not stressful at all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)