Not open for further replies.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
everyone is laughing at you except me. study hard! you can do it bro

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Woolworths IGA Priceline Coles and most pharmacies should have them. lol if you are planning on not sleeping, i would suggest getting some LOL. one tablet should be enough though.

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
Seriously just cram for another 1 hour and go to sleep. Trust me you need sleep before an exam even if its 3-4 hours. DO NOT DO AN ALL NIGHTER BECAUSE I CAN PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEE IT WILL FUCK U UP HARDCORE IN THE EXAM. I REMEMBER FOR ONE OF MY UNI FINAL EXAMS, I HAD LIKE 2 OF SLEEP AND I FELT LIKE I WAS PRETTY MUCH DREAMING IN THE FINAL. Seriously dude just study for 1 more hour and go to sleep. You will not retain much knowledge anyways in this last 7 hours. Seriously dont be an idiot and sleep.
Good luck brother.

astroe

HSC
Eh, if you're desperate you can go chew on instant coffee powder or something, or my favourite letter of the alphabet, V! :D
Actually, sleeping isn't a bad idea either, you need to have a fresh mind. Every time I did an all-nighter I was twitchy and easily distracted/amused.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
if you are so unprepared that you are fucked regardless of how many hours of sleep you get, then you might aswell just get 2 hours of sleep and study for the rest. buy some no doz on your way to school and take one before the exam.
dont take nodoz if you're pregnant though

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
if you are so unprepared that you are fucked regardless of how many hours of sleep you get, then you might aswell just get 2 hours of sleep and study for the rest. buy some no doz on your way to school and take one before the exam.
dont take nodoz if you're pregnant though
I really don't understand why you kids are studying so hard on the last day and killing yourselves. Just read over your summaries and/or just do light reading and looking at problem solutions. Seriously it is not too good to full cram and die on the last day and night before an exam especially the motherfucking hsc. Seriously just sleep at 2.30 and wake up at 7. The Marginal benefits of cramming does not outweigh the marginal costs of it by having a fucked up head tomorrow. Good luck

astroe

HSC
It's better to sleep then force yourself up with some V. I was like half-sleeping/tired once after like two hours of sleep and I sipped some V and it kickstarted me, I was wide awake.

Good luck man!

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I really don't understand why you kids are studying so hard on the last day and killing yourselves. Just read over your summaries and/or just do light reading and looking at problem solutions. Seriously it is not too good to full cram and die on the last day and night before an exam especially the motherfucking hsc. Seriously just sleep at 2.30 and wake up at 7. The Marginal benefits of cramming does not outweigh the marginal costs of it by having a fucked up head tomorrow. Good luck
It really depends on how prepared he is. He could be in position to get 20% in the exam with the knowledge that he currently possesses. If this is the case then he might as well cram to get 30% instead of sleeping for a few extra hours.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
If he has been paying attention in class throughout the year then yes he should go to sleep now LOL

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Cram abit more so you can get 70 lol. You need caffeine in the morning though or you will be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)