less than a week to go..how u feeling?? (1 Viewer)

royaaran

HSC
ok so our first exam is english on friday...just wanted to see how everyone is doing? Whose confident, whose nervouse, whose scared, who doesnt care????

I personally feel sick whenever i hear the word "HSC" and im not confident, my heart seems to skip a beat everytime i think about it lol....but i am trying my best to study =P

PS:Goodluck to everyone when that dreadful/irritating time comes.

EDIT: im scared but im not?? does that make sense????...no motivation at all...ugh..

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Pretty much fine. Every now and then I'll get a twinge of nerves/ stress but other than that, it's all good,and even those twinges are necessary to keep me motivated! I'm not a very good representation of the HSC experience though, as I'm on happy drugs for stress haha.

EDIT: I should add that if I wasn't on happy drugs, I would be sobbing, crying, shaking uncontrollably, unable to sleep, paranoid and probably too anxious to eat or pee hahaha.

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I don't think I've gone 10mins without thinking about it. Still (as I have been for all of stuvac) having trouble sleeping because I keep stressing. Kind of excited at the same time though.. yet scared to hell..

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
OH SHIT in exactly a year's time, i will be in the same position as everyone else. ...

i may be a samurai compared to my classmates and schoolmates ... but the external hsc you compete with all sorts of people ... it's very unlikely to meet noobs in Maths Extension 1

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nerves and a little apprehensive about how I will go about for the exams and what my future will hold come results. I can empathize with that scared but not feeling, I can and can't wait for the exams to come although that feeling once they are all over will be of quite a big relief having school finished forever.

Just hang in there everyone less then 4 weeks until the HSC and school is over for good. Good luck class of 06 with study and the HSC!

passion89

HSC
A little nervous, though not totally freaking out. English is my strongest point so I'm not all that fussed about friday and the following monday. When my other exams begin, I'll be whistling a different tune though...

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i feel like rolling up into a warm cacoon where in the safety of the fetal position i can rest in peace before awaking two months later to find that the world has been destroyed as the nuclear powers of the world exchange barrages of nuclear strikes destroying all major cities of the realm of men, leaving the survivors to scavenge for the food as society as we know it slowly crumbles, descending into ashes resulting in the nullification of the HSC and all its ramifications...

the-unko-lema

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I'm heaps scared and stressed!!!

but I'm too lazy to do anything about it :confused:
I can relate (how bizarre)... If you've always been a bit of a procastinator, then theres no way to break the habit- specially not now.

f3nr15 said:
OH SHIT in exactly a year's time, i will be in the same position as everyone else. ...
My advice is get out while you can... ohh umm oops... umm no the HSC is a great opportunity *cough* keep trying hard...

Umm how do I feel? ... well it doesnt feel like the big exams does it? ... And I've finished school but it doesnt feel like school is over, till the exams are over- and they seem irrelevant...

now I'd better get back to study *cough*

royaaran

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
i feel like rolling up into a warm cacoon where in the safety of the fetal position i can rest in peace before awaking two months later to find that the world has been destroyed as the nuclear powers of the world exchange barrages of nuclear strikes destroying all major cities of the realm of men, leaving the survivors to scavenge for the food as society as we know it slowly crumbles, descending into ashes resulting in the nullification of the HSC and all its ramifications...

im with him^^^^^

the-unko-lema

HSC
royaaran said:
im with him^^^^^
Me too... a cacoon sounds nice... or i might just sleep through it and have the Board of Studies send me threatening letters that I should be exams, then I'll just move towns...

and go to ACA or TT with some BS story about how the BOS ripped me off and how I really did sit those exams (they'll buy it for a story), then the faceless BOS will crack under pressure and give me a dream UAI as bribary.

for once the BOS will pay for all the pain!
(Not bored of studies, you are wonderful)

royaaran

HSC
Ive never wanted a month to go by more than i do right now...NEVER!!!

oh i cant wait till its all over....

but then again...waiting for our marks is another process which i am not looking forward to..

ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

xxxx8888

HSC
i'm feeling fine. so far i've done zero study for english because that's the subject i'm least worried about.

the only thing i'm worried about is getting a wobbly desk in the exams...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
xxxx8888 said:
You can always ask for another one that's not wobbly. ;)

At the moment, I'm not really nervous or anything. I'm used to exams, we've always had half yearlies and end of yearlies exams since the start of year 7. But still, I am a little bit nervous. :p

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
if i were actually prepared for most of my exams then i wouldnt be nervous.

but considering I'm not, I'm incredibly freaked out.

royaaran

HSC
wm_abusef said:
if i were actually prepared for most of my exams then i wouldnt be nervous.

but considering I'm not, I'm incredibly freaked out.

well ive been studying..wouldnt say to the best of my ability but still trying and im STILL freaking out...i honestly feel dizzy when i think about HSC --FRIDAY-ENGLISH-OMG-SCREWED--

vg_woz_here

HSC
im not scared. i wanna get the hsc over and done with. then i can relax. im not too concerned over my marks as i dont have high standards.

just worried about all the writing we gotta do for English!! bahhh

HSC
xxxx8888 said:
Word. Every time we all walk into the hall, you can just tell people are darting toward the non-wobbly desks. I'll probably panic if I get a wobbly desk during English or Modern, more so than panicking over the fact that I'm not totally prepared :p

Anyway, good luck everyone. Don't stress too much. It'll all be over soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)