lets bitch about crap selective skewls dat didnt even make into top 200 skewl ranking (1 Viewer)

connie

HSC
N/A
man doesn't it jus make your confidence hit the floor when you find out your school isnt in the top 120! -probably not even in the top 300!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by baby_mulanz
:( damn Mac Fields ~ :rolleyes: hehe
hey this is a lil side tracked..u know angela shi? she used to be good friend in yr 7 and 8 until we moved to diff skools....she plays the piano really well.. :p
Originally posted by hbk_ace
lazy wat school u go to, i go to oatley high, its newly opened, but hey it has no future simply becasue we have 500 ppl in year 12 and too many bludgers
hey i was gonna go there.. haha...so many teachers from my old skool penshurst girls high is down there...
Originally posted by puffkenny
well sorry 2 be blunt but we go 2 homebush boys mate 113th
nah homebush is betta than that.... u guys are in the top 80 for sure... strathfield gals is always a lil b4 u guys.. and we were lyk 60ish ...and the third best public skool after newtown and some other skool..

Originally posted by Dumbarse
what about caringbah selective high??
dodgy skool ive heard ask mc river and redjack
caringbah is not TOO bad....but its lyk behind sefton/fortst/nsb/syd tech and a few other selective skools...

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by pri
you havent heard of fort street?!?!

*starts history lecture*

its a co-ed selective skool established in 1849 as the 'model' school for which all the other schools would be 'modelled' against. (Well thats what it says in my diary)

*ends*

In my opinion half the school are bludgers (and a few potheads) and the other half works fairly consistantly. Im in the bludger half riding on the wave of smartness...hehehehe gotta love that wave.

is mac fields higher than hurlstone?
our school was established in 1820 ... prior to yours :D thus not modelled upon yours :D...oldest catholic school in australia :D

thank you :D

slyball

caringbah high is still 'better' than port hacking, woolooware, endeavour (duh) :p, and kirrawee... (better than the public schools around the same area)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
is this burwood girls?? one of my best friends goes there...
unless yr talking about MLC
yeah, i meant burwood girls :) who's your friend? in year 12, right?

pretty_princess

HSC
Good old Gosford Selective High... I truly have no idea where we are ranked... among the top 20 ... i think or it could be among the rtop 200....
Anyon eknow where you can find out????

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
you havent heard of fort street?!?!

*starts history lecture*
oh man i cud so hear this coming T_T

sesqui cent + speech day taught us so much abt fort st history n how gud we *were* ... imma proud of it ^^

oh yeah and the first prime minister of australia went to fort st :D edmond barton

tensai

HSC
does anyone know how many HSC candidates this year and how many high schools in NSW?

tensai

HSC
mizz_smee said:
u do realise this thread is from 2003?
well what difference does it make to my question if ppl are still replying to this thread?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
connie said:
man doesn't it jus make your confidence hit the floor when you find out your school isnt in the top 120! -probably not even in the top 300!
Code:
#include <<h<h>iostream.h>
int main()
{
  cout << "No.\n";
  system("PAUSE");
  return 0;
}
Stupid 10 char limit.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hbk_ace said:
lazy wat school u go to, i go to oatley high, its newly opened, but hey it has no future simply becasue we have 500 ppl in year 12 and too many bludgers
it's not called oatley high. it's called oatley campus.

it didn't open 2 years ago. it was in 2000 that it opened. do the math.

here is a cut to the chase point. it contains mostly students who proceed into the senior school via Peakhurst high, hurstville boys and penshurst girls. it therefore only contains year 11 and 12s. the reason it has the best facilities in the st george district is because it is on the grounds of a tafe. it still runs a tafe on the site even now. even with its reputation of having various students from the area, it isn't ranked well, due to half of the people there being bludgers.

no i do not attend oatley, and i am not against them, but am merely stating the facts. i go to blakehurst high :D

note: i was bored and feverish writing this pointless yet factual post.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
it happened that i read the paper that day when it first opened its doors. it was one of those modern day miracles when i picked up the paper that day. i never picked up leader before at that time, except to look at the death section ( no i wasn't a person of angst, just a fascination with cemetarys, though i never went to one myself). now i pick up the paper to see if any good jobs are available :D

note: still feverish....2 hours before christmas

stainmepink

HSC
yehhhh ... caringbah high is still good ... i think that most ppl who go to caringbah have a better attitude, than people who go to other schools down south. port hacking has a nice field ^_^

slyball said:
caringbah high is still 'better' than port hacking, woolooware, endeavour (duh) :p, and kirrawee... (better than the public schools around the same area)

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
stainmepink said:
yehhhh ... caringbah high is still good ... i think that most ppl who go to caringbah have a better attitude, than people who go to other schools down south. port hacking has a nice field ^_^
hey is it true that your school is loped incredeoulsy to one side and it flooded sometime in the last 2 years?

cause i remember my school flooding in this storm in the past two years on the same day.

argh?! we couldn't get out of the school grounds. we were trapped i swear. we had to be evacuated onto higher ground, meaning the second storey.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
northmead high school never makes the list.. and to think my mum wanted me to sit the test to go there psssh
they are good at rock estedford though..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)