Let's get it off your chest! (1 Viewer)

lorigan85

BigAngryWoman: << i supose your just that , aye? that must be a fun personality to be around. "let em get raped stupid 8 yr old tarts" wtf are you crazy its the bloody parents telling them to wear it saying its 'cute' and that s fucked

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
lorigan chill out...see the topic of this thread? It's for a rant. Let us rant, we don't need your lectures.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
screw you fucking slut of a maths teacher. oh, you couldn't be bothered to do our notes coz you couldnt be bothered to sit at the fucking computer for long enough? thats so friggin brilliant. oh, wait, that was yesterdays excuse. what is it today? oh, yes, you needed to babysit your fucking 12 and 14 yr old kids. they are fucking old enough to look after them fucking selves. oh, and if your little fucking arsewhole of a son has asthma and you need to stay at home and look after him, what is your frigin UNEMPLOYED husband doing all day? leave the two fuckers together and come teach us. its what our parents fucking taxes pay for isnt it?
so get off ur fat arse, and actually do what you get paid for. those freakin shirts you wear dont do you any fucking good either, ur stomach is so fuckin fat you look like an ugly version of those friggin telletubbies. oh, and stop telling us that the only reason you left the bank to become a teacher is coz of the friggin school holidays. maybe you should return to the fucking bank. how do u think that makes us feel?
so, in summary, FUCK YOU MATHS TEACHER

Last edited:
HSC
I have to admit when i first started this thread, i was expecting people going berzerk, now this is really off topic.
Don't you people understand?? You now have the opportunity to go apeshit in front of everyone.

I hope my maths teacher fucking choke, he never shuts up and he never stops writing on that freaking white board. Just Die!! or disappear from this world.

By the way that was a good post by hipsta_jess
now that's something i would like to see from you guys.

Last edited:

Lucy Loo

i just wanna say- FUCK THE SCALING SYSTEM- we should be graded on what marks WE get- not scaled, i mean who the fuck do they think they are doin that man? and yeah- i agree about the teacher thing- its fuckin hard to learn something when your teacher is a COMPLETE FUCKING DICKHEAD---- and when you have three teachers for one fucking subject- now that really fucking sux- i have had three teachers for modern history and each one has a different fucking way of teaching the shit and its too fucking hard to keep up with it.
also- im sick and fucking tired of the whole HSC altogether- who the hell in here knows how to study properly coz i sure as hell dont- this HSC thing is fucked-
I DEMAND A NEW EDUCATION SYSTEM- COZ FUCK THIS IS STRESSIN ME RIGHT OUT.

Lucy Loo

oh and at the end of the HSC- all them fuckers are gonna pay for putting us through this TORTURE, let me just ask them this- WHY THE FUCK IS THE HSC SOOOOOOO FUCKING IMPORTANT? I MEAN JESUS CHRIST im sure we arent gonna be gettin jobs that require us to know about T-Cells and B-Cells SO WHY THE FUCK HAVE THOSE DEAD SHITS PUT THAT SHIT IN THE BIOLOGY SYLLABUS? huh? huh? and why the FUCK do we have to know about hitler? cant they see that this shit depresses us- i know im having a fucking hard enough time coping with the fucking HSC- i dont think i need to add to my fucking stress by learning about 2000000 Jews that died during the reign of hitler- i mean really. THEY WILL PAY- OH YES THEY WILL- FUCKIN EVERYONE AND ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE HSC- WATCH IT, and i do not think i am alone in saying that.
maybe you should teach us something we actaully need to know- like self-defence so we can bash the fuck outta any asshole who tries to rob us in out homes - teach us things we actually might use in real life, im sure NOBODY wants to know who the fuck discovered malaria or why tom stoppard wrote a fucking play about 2 guys who fucking died at the end of hamlet anyway, PLEASE- GIVE US A FUCKING BREAK HERE- THE FUTURE OF TODAY NEED LIFE SKILLS- WE DONT NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DISECT A FUCKING ANIMAL- WE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE- AND THE FUCKING HSC SURE AS HELL ISNT TEACHING US THAT-
so too all you FUCKERS involved in the HSC- watch your fucking backs- us HSC students are out there looking for you- hunting you down.

lorigan85

Quote Lucy Loo "THE FUTURE OF TODAY NEED LIFE SKILLS- WE DONT NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DISECT A FUCKING ANIMAL- WE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE- AND THE FUCKING HSC SURE AS HELL ISNT TEACHING US THAT-"

LoL that should be on a TV ad promoting this site.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Woah.... there is some serious built up anger in this thread.

Advice to anyone studying psychology at uni..... when you open your own clinic, make one especially for people that have been mentally screwed by the HSC, it's sure to be full of customers!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Fuck all the fucking VET courses. They aren't fucking REAL subjects anyfuckingway and just because it counts towards my fucking UAI doesn't fucking mean I have to fucking know what a fucking supermarket is for fucks sake.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Fuck my Englsih teacher who is a lovely person but prints all of our lessons off the CSU site.

That is all.

Oh and Lorigan, fuck you too.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
WHERE THE FUCK DID MY POSTS GO?
babydoll deleted a lot of her threads so everyones post count is down...

now here's my list of people that deserves to be fucked from behind and object raped:
FUCK YOU SBHS ENGLISH DEPARTMENT!!! UR ALL A FUCKING BUNCHA INCOMPETENT SHITFUCKS WHO HAVE FUCKING PROBLEMS AND CAN'T FUCKING TEACH PROPERLY!!! YOU FUCKING ALL FEMINISTS TOO AND FORCE US BOYZ TO LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING PROPAGANDA!!! I DUN GIVE A FUCK IN YOU READ THIS WITH THE FEMINIST READING - THE MEANING IS THE SAME I.E. FUCK YOU!!! I FUCKING LEARN MORE ENGLISH IN MY FUCKING LATIN CLASS THAN IN ENGLISH - FFS WE'RE GETTING CANED BY SYDNEY GIRLS EVERY YEAR AND YOU DON'T FUCKING GIVE A FUCK YOU FUCKING BITCHES!!! >.<

FUCKING HELL LUITHLE TEACH THE FUCKING CHEM CLASS PROPERLY - FFS EVERYONE IS SCREWED COZ CHEM SO FUCKING DEPENDS ON A GOOD TEACHER - NOT A FUCKING TEXTBOOK STEALER!!! TEACH US SOME REAL CHEMISTRY, YOU WITH YOUR FUCKING TEN YEARS OF FUCKING EXPERIENCE!!! YOUR A FUCKING DISGRACE AND A FRAUD! >.<

FUCKING HOW COME MATHS EXAMS ARE SO FUCKING HARD AND I'M GONNA FLUNK FOUR UNIT MATHS COZ ITS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO CRAM - NOW I WANNA FUCKING KILL MYSELF COZ MATHEMATICS REALLY FUCK ME UP THE ASS!!! >.<

:end bitch session:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid

babydoll deleted a lot of her threads so everyones post count is down...

Thanks, I worked that out after I posted it.

is a roflcopter
HSC
hehe maths

just to err psyche you out even more

YOU ARE FUCKED FOR MATHS FRIGID, ITS OVER MAN, GIVE UP, YOUR DREAMS OF 100 UAI ARE PART OF Im(Z).

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ahahahahahah

oh and the "fucking feminists...force us boyz to listen to your fucking propaganda", if you change feminists to "the phallic patriarchal academic world colluding in the preening of maleness" and then change "boyz" to "women" then you've got a band 6 essay there.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Newbie
hehe maths

just to err psyche you out even more

YOU ARE FUCKED FOR MATHS FRIGID, ITS OVER MAN, GIVE UP, YOUR DREAMS OF 100 UAI ARE PART OF Im(Z).
oh, and more bitching:
FUCK YOU NEWBIE YOU PIECE OF FUCK - YOUR A SHITCUNT AND YOUR CLASS CAN'T EVEN FUCKING BEAT OUR CLASS IN ENGLISH AND WE'VE ALL GOT THE SAME FUCKING PATHETIC ENGLISH TEACHER - IT'S ALL BECOZ OF YOU THAT YOUR CLASS IS FAILING - YOU'RE FUCKED ADMIT IT. YOURE GONNA GET FUCKING 0WNED BY ME IN EVERY FUCKING TRIAL EXAM, YOU HEAR ME, YOU FUCKING PRETTY BOY!?!?!?! >.< :chainsaw:

AND FUCK FEMINISM TOODZ, PATRIARCHY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FACT OF HUMANITY FOR A FUCKING LONG TIME - WHY DON'T THOSE FUCKING NAZI-FEMINISTS GET THEIR ASSES OFF THEIR POLITICALLY-CORRECT BELIEF SYSTEMS AND ACCEPT THAT AS FACT? I'M SO SICK OF THE POLITICALLY CORRECT, THE FUCKING TAUNTS OF FEMINISM, 'OH FUCKING FEMINIST CRITICS LOOK AT FUCKING GENDER ROLES, SEEKS TO SHOW THE LIMITATIONS OF FUCKING STEREOTYPES, FUCKING DISSES REIFICATION', FUCK I DUN NEED THAT SHIT!!! >.<

Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
hey i swear the im(z) was my joke
mmm maybe :).....im a serial plagiarist anyway

Originally posted by Frigid

oh, and more bitching:
FUCK YOU NEWBIE YOU PIECE OF FUCK - YOUR A SHITCUNT AND YOUR CLASS CAN'T EVEN FUCKING BEAT OUR CLASS IN ENGLISH AND WE'VE ALL GOT THE SAME FUCKING PATHETIC ENGLISH TEACHER - IT'S ALL BECOZ OF YOU THAT YOUR CLASS IS FAILING - YOU'RE FUCKED ADMIT IT. YOURE GONNA GET FUCKING 0WNED BY ME IN EVERY FUCKING TRIAL EXAM, YOU HEAR ME, YOU FUCKING PRETTY BOY!?!?!?! >.< :CHAINSAW:
yeah yeah you're better than me at english but i blame that on myself, i like our teacher. shes kinda funny in a sorta geriatric way

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
AND FUCK FEMINISM TOODZ, PATRIARCHY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FACT OF HUMANITY FOR A FUCKING LONG TIME - WHY DON'T THOSE FUCKING NAZI-FEMINISTS GET THEIR ASSES OFF THEIR POLITICALLY-CORRECT BELIEF SYSTEMS AND ACCEPT THAT AS FACT?
wow! like, how much of an idiot are you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)