let's make a contact list for all new anu students!! (1 Viewer)

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
hey guys,
my name is dorion, i'm from sydney and i begin B Economics/ B commerce at Anu, i hope all of you have heard of orientation week cause its big, so get ready. i'm staying at johns college what about you guys?

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
khing said:
hi

i'm from malaysia, will be commencing first year commerce/law in 2006

got bruce hall offer, getting place there sorted out.

names Law Jinn Khing, by the way. Family Name is Law.
Omg! You'll be in my lectures, I'll be sure to say hello.

hangerm5

HSC
Ralph said:
hey guys,
my name is dorion, i'm from sydney and i begin B Economics/ B commerce at Anu, i hope all of you have heard of orientation week cause its big, so get ready. i'm staying at johns college what about you guys?
Oh yeah-I'm Hannnah and I am at Johns too, just got my offer this morning so I accepted. This day is so good, its great to finally know where I am heading....

Just plain old arts for me-no idea what to major in tho, other than history....Any ideas...

sezy_jane

HSC
N/A
Well I'm Sarah, heading up to ACT in but a few days from Melbourne. First year Arts/Law. And i'm staying at Johns. I hope it's not as pretentious as everyone makes it out to be!

Last edited:

hangerm5

HSC
I am sure that Johns will be fine...I was kind of surprised by its reputation on these boards because I didnt feel that at all when I was there....I think we'd be wise just to make up our own minds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)