Letters in the mail (1 Viewer)

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Did anybody else get a letter in the mail saying they were double booked for an exam? I did.

Japanese extention and Drama were scheduled for the same time, so i have all the fun of doing japanese in the morning and drama in the afternoon.

Winston

HSC
lol.. you get monitored by teachers or BOS people to avoid you from coming in contact with other people to ask about what was int he exam.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ ha? how do they "monitor you" because between morning and afternoon exams you have like an hour, thats so risky! you could easily talk to someone or get a msg. e.g get your friends to write the answers down and leave it in the toliets and go to the toilets ... they aint going to monitor you in the toliets

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Wilmo
Did anybody else get a letter in the mail saying they were double booked for an exam? I did.

Japanese extention and Drama were scheduled for the same time, so i have all the fun of doing japanese in the morning and drama in the afternoon.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GOT TRIPLE BOOKED? hehe like you were double booked in the morining, but then had an afternoon exam .. hmmm because they couldnt monitor you overnight! you could definetely cheat

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
My dad says ill have a bored of studies person following me everywhere and ill be isolated till my test.

That sorta sucks considering i dont know very much about drama and intended on studying with other people before the test.

I dont think its possible to be triple booked. I think they work it out so its impossible to have 3 subjects in the one time slot

cayte

What a pain in the arse! I hadn't heard of that one before... I guess becuse there are so many language subjects they just can't fit them all so that there are no clashes.

Don't worry about the drama exam it's a piece of piss. Just make sure you've read your plays and understand the themes and how they relate to the theory of whatever movement it is you're studying. Really, I think it's a fail-proof subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)