I can't go for that
HSC
No lol
like i asked him hows tafe
how was hes trip over seas
and he like asks me bout how school is goin'

also he sed hes goin overseas at the end of the year
is der a point in askin him out ?
i'm not sure but there's a point in spelling there and said correctly.

parawhoree

HSC
thats what happened with me and bunnings boy,only i was getting his order, lol then i went in to bunnings three times in like one week, just to buy glue for "art", he wasn't there the first two times, but third times a charm:)
now we're the best of friends...with benefits:)

Rubywingz

HSC
thats what happened with me and bunnings boy,only i was getting his order, lol then i went in to bunnings three times in like one week, just to buy glue for "art", he wasn't there the first two times, but third times a charm:)
now we're the best of friends...with benefits:)
haha good for u :)

didnt u think "wot a waste of money" wen he wsnt in the store wen u went in to buy glue
haha ..

Crashy19

HSC
i had this problem too
however it wasn't through work
but anyway

i just kept talking to him then one night we both happened to be outand i told him i had to go home and he said i shouldn't. but i didn't have any other way home and all my friends had gone, so he was the only one i really stayed for.
which he ended up realising, then i confirmed it by telling him the next day
where he said the same to me.

i think my point is- say it and show it
he might be feeling the same
esp if he is working with his aunty
like awkwardness

Crashy19

HSC
then there was heaps left over so i stuck my hands together for a while, it was funny trying to get them unstuck

*bunnings boy walks past your window*
devestated lol

but its probably something i would do

Crashy19

HSC
stick my hands together with the left over glue that is
not the walking past the window bit

parawhoree

HSC
*bunnings boy walks past your window*
devestated lol

but its probably something i would do
hahaha its pretty fun now, we have a "random hook-up with no strings attached" relationship, but i get emotionally attached easily, so im like...upset after i see him...ALL THE DAMN time, oh well, he's sexy and has a vibrating tngue ring:) FUN TIMES

RadioRacer

HSC
i need some advice!!

i work in an ice cream shop with my aunty.. and there's this freaky ass girl who comes in like every 15 minutes to buy a new ice cream.. shes always asking about tafe and my trip overseas, i don't know how i can get rid of her =S

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
i need some advice!!

i work in an ice cream shop with my aunty.. and there's this freaky ass girl who comes in like every 15 minutes to buy a new ice cream.. shes always asking about tafe and my trip overseas, i don't know how i can get rid of her =S
next time she orders her icecream, make sure u mix some special cream with it

kokodamonkey

HSC
oii i worked at maccas at Villawood and there was a guy that worked at the bunnings (right next door) that used to come over all the time and buy food and id go all red and shit (i went hella red everytime i saw the kid, and i still do) then we exchanged numbers, and we're just good mates...he's the kind of guy that you'd be friends with benefits with, coz he's really a man slut...

i was really straight to the point, i told the guy, then invited him over for a sleepover, with 8 other chicks...it was quite fun, listening to what the other girls were saying when i was making out with him:)
all guys are man sluts

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
hahaha its pretty fun now, we have a "random hook-up with no strings attached" relationship, but i get emotionally attached easily, so im like...upset after i see him...ALL THE DAMN time, oh well, he's sexy and has a vibrating tngue ring:) FUN TIMES
ha fuck you're such a dirty scrag

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
so this guy... is a different one to the muslim you hooked up with but who you don't actually like? wat?

parawhoree

HSC
hahaha...LOL...just coz i said friends...with benefits, doesn't mean we're sexing...think about how nice it would be to have someone to just randomly hook-up with, and someone who's just there for you when you need a hug (he gives the BEST hugs)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)