Likely to get damaged in Art Express? (1 Viewer)

jellybean007

HSC
N/A
I'm sorry, I know there are a lot of threads about this lately (and we should all be studying!) But I am desperate for some opinions and advice...
My work is ceramics, and my prac teacher advised me against putting it in - then principal rang me today saying "It will be fine, put it in."
??
What should I do? I desperatly don't want it to get broken, and from a lot of the stories I've read on here ...

So what are the chances it will get damaged/pieces lost off it etc?

Thanks heaps :)

applegreen

HSC
jellybean007 said:
I'm sorry, I know there are a lot of threads about this lately (and we should all be studying!) But I am desperate for some opinions and advice...
My work is ceramics, and my prac teacher advised me against putting it in - then principal rang me today saying "It will be fine, put it in."
??
What should I do? I desperatly don't want it to get broken, and from a lot of the stories I've read on here ...

So what are the chances it will get damaged/pieces lost off it etc?

Thanks heaps :)
Yeah i think u should drive it in to the markers thats what i did, as i knew that if anything happened to it would be my fault, not theirs, and ur more likely to look after it better. i had a huge 3-d installation piece, a woman made out of mesh wearing a dress made out of coke cans, so i would advise u deliver it urself.

shortie_689

HSC
it is really rewardin to get in an see ur artwork in... If you get into art express they have to look after it if they want it on display... keep that in mind... But also mine did get slightly damaged in the exhibition as they had to mount an in doin so glue got spilt on my photo an they ripped the dried glue off an you can guess wat that left... An my drawings had these heaps clean edges that werent so clean afterwards they had dirty fingerprints all over them but still it was worth it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)