linking (1 Viewer)

vicburke

Capt. Schneider Bandwagon
HSC
i know this has probably been said a THOUSAND times before so sorry if im boring you :( but i was just wondering what are you linking your work to....

i have decided in concrete yet (as my report and reflection statements are due for a while yet) but i was thinking along the lines of:

Poetry through the ages ---> adv. english module (Prelim.)

Tragedy ----> adv. english module (Othello and maybe 'The
Crucible' - Prelim.)

Do we have to link to the HSC modules/courses at all? Or can we just do Prelim? Or do we have to do both?

Thanks so much.

Red Lady

We were told that we had to link to the prelim course, and we ahd to have about three links to it. But then we were told that it could be linked to both courses. We went to a study day not long ago and one school was told that they didn't have to link at all. So i am as confused as you are now. HELP!

sickwithlove

Queen Beathen
HSC
we can link to all or any of prelim ext1/adv or HSC ext1/adv. I'm linking mine to revenge tragedy - one of my characters (the bad guy) is a typical revenge tragedy protagonist

zerzillia

you definately need to like it to either prelim or hsc. it could be advanced or ext1, as long as it's a module or studied text you're linking to. so long as you can say what the link is and what it's linked to, you're fine.

vicburke

Capt. Schneider Bandwagon
HSC
i just read the course outline and it says we are to link to the prelim course not the HSC course. interesting....

kleptomaniac

HSC
If it's just prelim, I'm stuffed. I don't think I can link mine to any of my prelim modules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)