Lior (1 Viewer)

nomore3x5

Music Mogul
HSC
Hey guys,
Don't know how many of you have his cd or even know who he is but Lior the guy that sings 'This Old Love' (lyrics: 'Lets grow old together...') but I've just been appointed by his management as head of his street team. I'll be getting fans who are interested enough to help promote Lior throughout Australia. I'll be giving away prizes to those that do the best job and who knows what you might get out of it?!
I'll keep you all posted, but it should be ready within the month.
Rach
PS. Check out www.lior.com.au for more of an idea of who I'm talking about.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ooh i love lior..you're so lucky (unless you don't actually get to meet him haha)..

chepas

HSC
nomore3x5 said:
he emails me a fair bit and we're holdin a meetin soon.
em 516 said:
so.jealous.
I concur!

Lior's great. Bedouin's Song is the best :D.

Anyway - nomore - "we"? "meetin"?
You have connections, and there will be another Sydney gig soon? I thought he's around the country for a month or so??

nomore3x5

Music Mogul
HSC
visit the forum at http://p101.ezboard.com/blior
and join the official street team now!
the site and street team address will be posted on Lior's official site asap!
And.. yes myself, Lior and his manager are meeting over the weekend to sort out some stuff for all you lovely people (that being all the Lior fans)
Rach

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
basically posting up/handing out flyers, stickers, spreading the word about whoever yr promoting....... basically giving the artist publicity and shit
and in return u usually get free stuff

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I get free stuff for the street teams im in, and i havent handed out any fliers or anything
ive given out a few demo cds, and kept some for myself.
gave away a whole shit load of stickers.
getting free cds are the best.

spose i have done something then...

em_516

bludging..
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
I get free stuff for the street teams im in, and i havent handed out any fliers or anything
ive given out a few demo cds, and kept some for myself.
gave away a whole shit load of stickers.
getting free cds are the best.

spose i have done something then...
what street teams are you in?

nomore3x5

Music Mogul
HSC
This should help you guys:
Ever wanted to win prizes for telling others about your favourite artist? Ever wanted to be part of another musicians success?
Well the Lior Street Team is your chance to do just that!!

How Do I Join? To Join the Lior Street Team, send your first name, surname, contact number, postcode (this is vital!), address (optional, but will be used to send out prizes) and an email address (must be valid, as it will be the primary way of notifying you of all street team activities) along with your date of birth to lior_streetteam@yahoo.com.au

How do I know if I've been accepted? Within a week of sending your application, you will receive notification from lior_streetteam@yahoo.com.au (most likely from myself, Rachel), in that validation you will receive the password for the Street Team section of this forum. Where you will be able to interact with other street teamers and perhaps even gain yourself a State Rep position!

What are the requirements to be accepted? Basically, if you send us the right information, you're in!

Does Lior know about this team?
Yes, Lior does know about this team and depending on how good you guys are and the arrangements we can make, he may have further involvement! IF YOU DO A GOOD JOB!

What is a street team?
A street team is a group of people (normally fans) who voluntarily promote an artist. Whether it be through the internet or through flyers, phone calls to magazines/radio stations or via word of mouth. Certain members win prizes for their efforts, if the 'powers that be' feel that they are deserving.

What is required of me?
To promote Lior, his music, his gigs and his appearances through any means within the guidelines (ask for permission before putting stickers, posters on private property, no spamming etc).

Is there any form of customer service?
Of course! You may contact us 24/7 through lior_streetteam@yahoo.com.au - this is checked daily.

Do I get paid to be a Street Team member?

No. We work together strictly on a volunteer basis. Prizes are given out the most deserving participants to award their efforts.

Where are some good places to give away promo materials?

Since you know your hometown better than anyone else, hand out materials at places where people just like you would hang out. In case you're stumped or are looking for some ideas, here's a list of places that are great for handing out promo materials:

After shows, outside a Club, College Campuses, Bookstores, Dormitories, Student Union Buildings, Radio Stations, TV Stations, Cafeterias, malls, backpacker hostels

Music Retail Stores (Independent Record Stores, Video & DVD Stores) & Music Equipment Shops, Lifestyle Shops (Unique Clothing Stores, Army Surplus Stores, Thrift Shops), Movie Screenings, Gyms or Fitness Centers, Coffee Shops, Hang Flyers or Posters on Telephone Poles, Corkboards, Message Boards, Lockers, etc. Remember to only hang up Flyers and Posters where you have gotten permission to hang them up!

nomore3x5

Music Mogul
HSC
just thought i'd let you all know
if you are in fact interested in joining this team, keep in mind its free, and we're doing everything we can to ensure that you guys not only have fun doing it, but receive some damn awesome benefits from it!
why not join early, you never know, you might be rewarded for it
Rach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)