little miss competative (1 Viewer)

wrangler

HSC
is it wrong to be competative?
expecialy if u have siblings in the same year?
cause apparently im ''little miss cometaive'' agaisnt my sibling who happens to be in the same year. wouldnt u b 2 if every was constanly comparing u, and pinning u against each other, then u have to get home n put up with there shit 2???
so wat wrong with bein a little competative????
do u do it with ur friends
cause apperenty i do it 2 much, im only trying to suceed, its not my fault im happy wen i get a better mark than my sibling
any one else in sam situation

tennille

HSC
I used to be quite competitive, especially in year 12. There is nothing wrong with a little competition as long as it doesn't get too nasty. In a way, it can benefit you in such a way that you reach your highest potential.

But don't try to show off to your sibling that you received a higher mark than them. Just keep it to yourself. :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Healthy competition has its benefits. :D

By healthy, I mean competing in terms of marks and ranks, but accepting it gracefully when you get beaten.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I hate it when people get competitive. Its not a pretty sight to watch... people who like being competitive have got a poor life outlook IMHO...

HSC
im very competitive, in chemistry, SDD, IT and maths especially, I spent 30min with my teacher finding out what was wrong exactly in each subject, I asked for strategies to beat people, but here is the ball buster, in HSC i dont want to get 95 and 95 only, I want everyone around me to really REALLY be working hard at it and go hard and get a nice mark like 95

even though I help others i strive to beat them all :)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I have a sibling in year 12 but we don't really feel we're competing against eachother... Who cares about my brother, it's the state I'm competing against.

tennille

HSC
I did food tech last year during the HSC. I didn't really feel like I was achieving anything, even though I got marks in the mid-90s, simply because most of the students didn't try too hard to go well. And because I thought it was an easy subject I got a bit cocky, and so I ended up with a result lower than I expected. I wish I did biology instead, but in a way, food tech was a subject that took my mind off all the other work. :)

J

jhakka

I wasn't competitive, but I would jokingly give my friends hell if I beat them in an exam. I would expect the same from them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)