live action Dragonball movie (1 Viewer)

The Kaiser

HSC
It was entertaining, but it had barely any real resemblence to the original manga. It was more like a parody. Most of the fans however took this movie too seriously, it was bad, but funny bad.

It was no where near as terrible as the Super Mario Bros Live Action movie, I'll tell you.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It was entertaining, but it had barely any real resemblence to the original manga. It was more like a parody. Most of the fans however took this movie too seriously, it was bad, but funny bad.

It was no where near as terrible as the Super Mario Bros Live Action movie, I'll tell you.
LOLOLOLLLLL is there such film??

HAHAHAHAH

Ye I knew that dragonball revolution would be utter crap.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Not enough super saiyan action.
lollll well you cannot expect that because this film was based on the lord piccolo era where there was no super saiyan...(not even vegeta, freeza or all these other shit)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
the thread creator has finally seen Dragonball Evolution! and this is his review:

score:5.5/10(keep in mind by my standards its kinda bad)

while the film has been lacking faith to the anime(you guys already know how) and has completely cheesy scenes(when Goku was staring at Chi-Chi) and the over-used setting(American high school), the action scenes(like the fight with the bullies and the face off with Piccolo) as well as the humour(esp. between Goku and Chi-Chi) and parallels with Smallville(the scenes where Goku was at the high school were sort of reminiscient of the early seasons of the show with Clark at Smallville high) kinda made up for it, but seriously this movie as well as any subsequent sequels will never be cool as the Transformers movies-->that anyone would agree with right?

lol check out this trailer parody I found on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tGc...AAF7ECBC&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=14

it made me LMAO
lol, seriously ppl check this out, it's freakin hilarious!

Last edited:

dp624

HSC
lol i saw it for myself last nite
was quite lolworthy - but so cheesy and annoying! compared to the awesomeness of the anime (as i remember it)

DanteEX

HSC
This movie fucking sucked...

Yep that's pretty much all you need to know

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
i am vegita
QFT

That made me lol hard

anyway, the movie is lol worthy, i enjoyed how shit it was

tbh this analogy sums the shit up

DBE is a guy in Arthur Philip High School, his estimated UAI was 40, however it achieved a uai for 45.

So it was shit, but it surpassed my very low expectations anyhow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)