Live Acts This Year in Gong (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I once had 4 double blacks and i threw up and passed out for two hours. im not sure if it really was two hours, but my friend said i was passed out for aaaages.
So now i only have 2 double blacks when i go out. then 2 ruskis. but on saterday night, i also had 2 cruisers.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
I once had 4 double blacks and i threw up and passed out for two hours. im not sure if it really was two hours, but my friend said i was passed out for aaaages.
So now i only have 2 double blacks when i go out. then 2 ruskis. but on saterday night, i also had 2 cruisers.
www.alchoholicanonymous.com

they should be able to help you out :p

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
the aa site doesnt work

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
the aa site doesnt work

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
actually i made it up
and i was being sarcastic...

Ninga

HSC
Missy was a good gig. She goes alrite live.

I'll be heading to Ben Lee too. Should be pretty sweet, his new album is alrite.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah missy was sick, i got the playlist and her guitar pik!! i feel so loved, lol, was gunna go 2 ben lee, but then found out my band was playin on the same nite, so for anyone that cant get in2 ben lee, come 2 the wollongong youthie for an even better gig!!!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
dawso said:
yeah missy was sick, i got the playlist and her guitar pik!! i feel so loved, lol, was gunna go 2 ben lee, but then found out my band was playin on the same nite, so for anyone that cant get in2 ben lee, come 2 the wollongong youthie for an even better gig!!!
oh oh. can I burn them?

whos your band?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
20 May - Waik + Nectar + Black Reign at The Oxford. Free
2 June - Something With Numbers + The Matches (US) + MC Lars at The Osford. $15 tix.
10 June - Unpaid Debt at The Oxford
14 July - After The Fall at The Oxford. $12 tix.

*mad caddies*

-slumming it-
HSC
unpaid debt in gong? GOLD!!
hey tom, are you mates with shannon and dave etc? because i have a feeling i met you the other week on the way back from nth gong...

dawso

HSC
oh yeah, the debts are comin bak 2 town, and this will be one of the last times 2 see em live 4 a while cause theyre gunna settle down and record their new album under the new record company, gud 2 see some other people here like ud!!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
*mad caddies* said:
hey tom, are you mates with shannon and dave etc? because i have a feeling i met you the other week on the way back from nth gong...
you may very well have... and yes im very good mates with shannon and dave... who is this?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
*mad caddies* said:
hnag on is this emma... did i meet you on the bus??? that makes three of us on bos from campus east now... you me and gomer (spew boy)

*mad caddies*

-slumming it-
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
hnag on is this emma... did i meet you on the bus??? that makes three of us on bos from campus east now... you me and gomer (spew boy)
aahahaha spew boy?? i won't even ask...

and dawso i've been a u.d fan since josh was around *sigh* back in the day...although i've gotta say i'm not so keen on their new stuff--they've pretty much gone downhill since damo left, but they still go alright.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
*mad caddies* said:
aahahaha spew boy?? i won't even ask...

and dawso i've been a u.d fan since josh was around *sigh* back in the day...although i've gotta say i'm not so keen on their new stuff--they've pretty much gone downhill since damo left, but they still go alright.
is it true that wolfmother are playing at uni bar tomorrow night...?
oh man i love wolfmother

dawso

HSC
they most certainly are.....

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
WOLFMOTHER!!!
HOLY FUCK
ill see you there... i stole a poster from uni i was so excited!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)