Livid (1 Viewer)

Bimbo

Southern Girl
anyone going to livid this year...october 11th for Sydney i think...or are people going to be to busy studying for HSC exams?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, i'm lacking in money & time too, it'd be pretty cool though.

Bimbo

Southern Girl
LINKIN PARK, THE WHITE STRIPES, THE LIVING END, JURASSIC 5, BLACK REBEL MOTORCYLE CLUB, THE ROOTS, ME FIRST AND THE GIMME GIMMES, FRENZAL RHOMB, YEAH YEAH YEAHS, TURBONEGRO, RESIN DOGS, GOLDFINGER, ROCKET SCIENCE, BUTTERFINGERS, GELBISON, FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY

that's the first list of bands...more to come in a few weeks apparently, check www.livid.com.au

Bimbo

Southern Girl
same here! i'm definitely going to go...forget about studying:p ohh and i really want to see the Living End...

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
oh that's right, i wanted to go last year and see mogwai and the dirty three but it was like, the day before the hsc or something

stinger

Banned
A place where something is or could be located
FUCKIN HSC

i really wanna see the living end!

but i saw the white stripes at the big day out a couple of years back ... they were actualy pretty good, but too bad there weren't too many people there ... it was like before they really became popular
i was only waitin for NOFX, hehe

Fry

Originally posted by Bimbo
anyone going to livid this year...october 11th for Sydney i think...or are people going to be to busy studying for HSC exams?
when i read this post i was like, huh?? i thought you meant is anyone going to be livid as in angry...

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
Eh. I didn't like Livid...

Too many people for such a small ground (Moore Park) and their ticket system for food and drinks was complete bullsh*t.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I wanted to go so badly last year cos it was the first Sydney Livid festival and Something For Kate were playing, but it was the day before the first HSC English exam. I really was Livid. :(
This year the line up so far seems pretty pathetic-any festival that has Linkin Park headlining has singlehandedly lost a lot of credibility in my books.:rolleyes: I would love to see the White Stripes, but the rest so far...meh.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah, guys c'mon this is like 2 weeks before ur hsc u don't have an excuse, ours was the day before so we sorta did..

i wanna see white stripes, yeah yeah yeahs and living end. and sort of gelbison, haven't heard them much but heard they're good live.

not sure if i'll go this year- homebake is more my music

Bimbo

Southern Girl
i really want to see yeah yeah yeahs as well...hey homebake is like in December isn't it?

del

HSC
N/A
homebake is on the 6th of december...

but yeah livid.... want to see The Living End and Goldfinger

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
bimbo have u heard "date with the night"? it's such a funkyass song, makes we wanna get up and go fuckin craaazy-like!

and yeah, cool, homebake is on soon sort of. well not really

anyone know the line up forh omebake at all, would they have released any names yet..?

Bimbo

Southern Girl
yeah i've heard 'date with a night', i've got it on my laptop...great song!
i checked out the homebake site, i don't think any names been released yet, just said something like coming soon...

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Bimbo
yeah i've heard 'date with a night', i've got it on my laptop...great song!
i checked out the homebake site, i don't think any names been released yet, just said something like coming soon...
I think they don't release the names of any bands til around the time that tickets go on sale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)