living at parra (1 Viewer)

jennypok

HSC
N/A
Hi there,

I will be at UWS (Parramatta) during the autumn semester on exchange. Could anyone suggest a hotel/hostel/motel in parra not too far from campus for the first few days?

Also, I am looking for shared accommodation in parra so if you are looking for someone to move in with or if you have a place for rent, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jenny
jennypok@yorku.ca

L

LaraB

jennypok said:
Hi there,

I will be at UWS (Parramatta) during the autumn semester on exchange. Could anyone suggest a hotel/hostel/motel in parra not too far from campus for the first few days?

Also, I am looking for shared accommodation in parra so if you are looking for someone to move in with or if you have a place for rent, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jenny
jennypok@yorku.ca
what kinda cost range ar eyou looking at?

coz there's a fair few within a short bus/train trip from uni but the price range is pretty big....?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... you will have trouble finding somewhere to live in the centre of parramatta, as its the business district. You'd be best to rent in a subrub near Parramatta. I live in Ryde, and its fairly cheap to rent around this area, and it does have great access to every type of public transport.

Hotels / hostels etc in parra are away from the campus, I know theres a hotel at West Ryde, which is on a bus route, 10 minutes from the parra campus.

jennypok

HSC
N/A
I've heard I could get a motel room in the area for about $60-70 a night. Any place like that or hopefully cheaper?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Are you sure you don't want to live on another campus, like Natstar suggested. It would be a lot easier, and blacktown is more or less on the same train line as parramatta, you just need to catch a bus as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)