Lockers (1 Viewer)

Pharaohsam

HSC
Uni Grad
i remember reading somewhere about first in first served policy on lockers on the site

but i can't find it again

someone help please :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Aero engineering has lockers, I dunno about any other faculty. If there are pharmacy lockers and there is such a policy, that means just shove your padlock on there first day you're in.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I've never really understood why anyone would want a locker at uni. The places are so big, that the time it takes you to go from one place, back to your locker, and then to the next places is more than the ten minutes given to you to get to any class. It's not worth it, IMO.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
vet has lockers and its first come first serve except the 3rd and 4th years get bigger lockers since we have to store all our scrub and post mortem gear as well as our lab coats.

For Pharmacy you'll need lab coats frequently, so i'd suggest getting a locker, if only to avois having to scrounge a lab coat on days when you forget yours.

Ours are only $10 per semester, so i'd imagine yours would be similar. Most people jut keep their lab coats and a pair of enclosed shoes in it (for days when you forget you have prac and wear thongs.)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I see you are going to do Pharmacy.

Information on lockers for Pharmacy students can be found here on page 6: http://www.pharm.usyd.edu.au/documents/Pharmacy_faq.pdf

The Union also has lockers available for hire. You'll have to go to 'the Cubby' which is on level 4 of the Wentworth Building,

http://www.usydunion.com/services/details.aspx?serviceid=37

Best to e-mail them on cubby@usu.usyd.edu.au because the prices for deposits and hires have changed and I have no idea how much they are. Those lockers are available for hire in the Wentworth or Holme buildings. The Holme building lockers will be convienient for you as you are doing Pharmacy.

The Library has a limited amount of lockers for hire too but they are only for students with disabilities.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I'm thinking of hiring a Wentworth locker. I'm sick of carrying my labcoat (and sometimes closed-toe shoes).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)