Lockers (1 Viewer)

brigittaclare

HSC
we have new lockers at school
and the staff have made STUPID rules about them-
like we can't take bags to class
and the teachers can raid them any time they want.
the whole school i swear is pissed off

IS THIS NORMAL??
or am i just complaining too much?
what other rules have been imposed on lockers at other schools?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I don't find that much need for lockers.

Evilo

HSC
yes, these have always been those rules at my school.
a) they won't 'raid' the lockers if they've got no suspicion. Dont tell kids you do drugs, they squeal, dont leave your glass pipe in your locker either.
b)take your bag to class, just dump it outside, away from the door. If they're picking up the bags and taking them, then lock it to a pole lol. No teacher cbf getting some scissors to cut free a bag.
c) its a fact of life, get over it.

MTP

HSC
yeh students have been pushing for lockers for years at my school, but really ,there is little use for them. Only just leave textbooks in them.

HSC
I love the fact that my school has lockers, the only time that we lose them is during exam weeks. (those weeks are horrible as no one is allowed to use a locker, except before 8.45 am.)
We're not allowed to take bags to class either, and people who do have had their bags confiscated.
However on the part of teachers checking them, our principal has said that there's not much point in raiding our lockers forcibly, because even if they do find something, they can't do anything with that evidence.
So relax, they (probably) won't be checking your lockers at all.

Prosper

HSC
I love my school a lot more now.
We have lockers, and they are small. I never ever use mine and have opened it once in year 7.

We can take bags to class, every person does and I don't see why you can't take them...makes it a lot easier to carry my stuff around.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
Our school has never had lockers so I have never found a need for one. However it is inconvenient having to carry around 5 or 6 textbooks everyday, you get used to it though

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
i ahd a locker and NEVER used it.. it would have meant going out of my way to get stuff during breaks and i ended up carrying texts books or leaving them in staff rooms until i needed them. then i got my car and it made life so much easier. drop ya crap in there and sneak off to maccas and come back and no one would suspect a thing... at least the teachers didnt.. SUCKERS!!!

Jinpoo

HSC
lockers are overrated! even on 6-subject School Sport days, i have enough space in a big bag to carry all my stuff around.

flaming.robo

HSC
I love the fact that my school has lockers, the only time that we lose them is during exam weeks. (those weeks are horrible as no one is allowed to use a locker, except before 8.45 am.)
We're not allowed to take bags to class either, and people who do have had their bags confiscated.
However on the part of teachers checking them, our principal has said that there's not much point in raiding our lockers forcibly, because even if they do find something, they can't do anything with that evidence.
So relax, they (probably) won't be checking your lockers at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)