• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

lol, i just can't help, the excel book is so dodgy :P (1 Viewer)

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
well, i guess we all know that.. *blink blink* just to loose the tension up a bit ;)

lol, flip to P.118 if you have the excel book - the second column and right @ the bottom says:

It's essentially a quantum mechanical phenomenon and hence is difficult to explain simply but it goes ROUGHLY like this

;)

forsaken_99

I downloaded it but couldn't be bothered looking at it. I had enough material that i didn't want an overload.

Did i miss anything?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by forsaken_99
I downloaded it but couldn't be bothered looking at it. I had enough material that i didn't want an overload.

Did i miss anything?

yeah u did, excel is a cool book, its like the only textbook the first year of hsc physics students (2001) had...thats what my teacher told me. :D

Takuya

Banned
A blazing inferno of blood and despair...
Originally posted by Rahul
lol at excel, its a decent book.

but jacaranda kicks ass!
If I had twice the amount of time to do the Physics course I would read the Jacaranda book completely and know it well.

However I don't have the time, plus I'm not a native speaker of English so it's hard to get through all the jargon.

Rahul

Dead Member
a tutor would have helped in that situation, one who could explain the concepts by discussion, which i think is the best way to learn anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)