Long response predictions? (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
ME TOO!! I'm thinking exchange rate, globalisation strategies for a case study and labour market
globalisation strategies came out for cssa :(... I'm thinking labor market, environmental or probably balance of payments.

Aetherrrr

HSC
N/A
if it's on environment, whats the question gonna be like

enoilgam

HSC
if it's on environment, whats the question gonna be like
A really really rough idea (I'm not to good with eco) but "Analyse the governments ability to balance economic policy with environmental concerns" or something along those lines.

enoilgam

HSC
Holy.. thats hard
If it were me, I'd just say the government is largely ineffective. Then find two reasons why there ineffective and one area of effectiveness to balance it out and go from there.

laura_a

HSC
my tutor made me do a scaffold of all the past HSC question for all the essays and funnily enough you do pick up a pattern. He predicted an exchange rates question, external stability and macro/micro question. But apparently each year where they've written a hard paper, the following year they write an easy one. And considering last year was an epic fail, (hopefully) this year shouldn't be too bad.

esraa

HSC
My eco teacher said that he highly doubts the environment question.. because of last years big time fail!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)