LOOK ‘N HOOK (1 Viewer)

JRPeck

HSC
N/A
:uhhuh:
LOOK ‘N HOOK

“Sean, our little league is short a baseball coach. You would be perfect for the job.”

“Yeah? How much does it pay?”

“You know it’s voluntary.”

“Yeah? I’m crazy about you Roxanne, but I know you. You aren’t going to let this be voluntary.”

“Get a life my love. Since you graduated high school, about the only time you get out of the house is with me.”

“Well that’s because I work at home.” As a freshmen Sean designed web pages for some friends. It came naturally to him. It developed into a part-time business, and now a full-time business.

Looking into Sean’s shiny blue eyes, Roxanne moves her hands to his hips and her lips passionately to his soft cheek. “That’s the whole point! Would you want your office to become a jail cell?”

With tongue in cheek, “Betray me with a kiss, would you? I suppose you already gave the athletic director my name and number.”

As Sean sees the embarrassment on Roxanne’s face, he turns his lips toward hers as he wraps his arms around her shapely hips. His tongue penetrates her beckoning mouth in a moment of timelessness. Roxanne gratefully reciprocates as her fingers roam to his eager buns, squeezing his softness.

Sean looks deep into Roxanne’s passionate brown eyes, “OK. OK. OK!”

“OK? You’ll do it!?”

With a sly smirk Sean seductively whispers, “Yes, I’ll do it! Come on upstairs!”

With her charming laughter, “You slime ball. I mean coaching!”

All googly-eyed, “You need coaching? I’ll give you coaching!”

“Stop it!”
;)
For more, cage my homepage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)