LOOK notes for tomorrows IPT exam. Easy to read (1 Viewer)

fooguru

HSC
Here are a decent amount of notes on three core topics and TPS/Multimedia Please feel free to flip through them, i made em specifically to break up those stupid pages and pages of black and white boring data there is so much stuff you dont need to know sometimes, anyway these got me an 85 in the trials.:wave:

stubert1

HSC
Thank you so much, i have the double exam tomorrow with Biology and was really stressing about trying to put together some sort brief summary i could flick through and get me into the right frame of mind during lunch, these will do wonders. Once again thank you, good luck everyone! :)

KaLibuR

HSC
Phew everything is flooding back to me. Great job, thanks alot! I'm quite grateful that our teacher taught us everything we needed to know on this subject, even if we didn't pay attention and tried to find sites where we could play flash games (it was incredibly hard, our school has a great filter on it).

I was, without studying, fairly confident, but after reading those notes I feel much more better. Thanks again, AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

KaLibuR

jase1990

HSC
THANKS ALOT,
2 hours before exam...these notes will atleast help me past this exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)