Looking for a easy Night time Subject (1 Viewer)

G DIDDY

HSC
Hey Dudes,

I'm doing B Comm - Accg/ B App. Fin. And I passed and credited my way thu ACCG100, ECON110, STAT170 and ACST101 during 1st semester.

I've already enrolled in ACCG101 and ECON111. But I'm looking for a 3rd very easy subject which i can do at Night.

I'm leaning towards BBA102, people says that pretty easy aside from the group work. Also i heard ECON141 isn't so bad. And there's also PHIL134 which is easy. Along with BBA111.

It would be awesome if some of you guys could give a little info bout these subjects, and most importantly how much work they require.

Cheers,

Gihan

Tabris

HSC
I done those exact same ones

try ISYS123

people say its easy

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
BBA102 was a bitchy subject for me, becasue of that bloody groupwork. I've never lost sleep about anything in my life: up until that unit, I thought it was just an expression. But no. I've now had my first lost-sleep-over-business experience, and it's not nice.

I think the way they divide the groups up ENCOURAGES people to slacken off ('social loaf', as per the social psychology of that), which is a critical flaw in the organisation of the unit.

cr in accg

HSC
G DIDDY said:
Hey Dudes,

I'm doing B Comm - Accg/ B App. Fin. And I passed and credited my way thu ACCG100, ECON110, STAT170 and ACST101 during 1st semester.

I've already enrolled in ACCG101 and ECON111. But I'm looking for a 3rd very easy subject which i can do at Night.

I'm leaning towards BBA102, people says that pretty easy aside from the group work. Also i heard ECON141 isn't so bad. And there's also PHIL134 which is easy. Along with BBA111.

It would be awesome if some of you guys could give a little info bout these subjects, and most importantly how much work they require.

Cheers,

Gihan
i dont think you're allowed to do BBA units with that degree! correct me if im wrong

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
yep. you might not be allowed to do bba102(which is micro/macroeconomics) having done econ110 and doing econ111.

i did econ141 and had done less than 30 hrs of work incl letures and ended up with a 71. the concepts arent overly difficult. if you enjoyed stat, then consider it.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
For ya degree which is the same as us, so econ141,isys123 are the cores for first yr... i don't think u have else to choose :p or probably u can do one more subject :p (if they let u)

G DIDDY

HSC
redruM said:
yep. you might not be allowed to do bba102(which is micro/macroeconomics) having done econ110 and doing econ111.

i did econ141 and had done less than 30 hrs of work incl letures and ended up with a 71. the concepts arent overly difficult. if you enjoyed stat, then consider it.

Thanks for the advice dudes and dudettes, but i think they suggest you to do BBA102 (Bus. Org. Prin.), MKGT101, PHIL137 etc

I think some you are getting confused with BBA103 Bus Eco a mix of macro n micro.

Yeah my selection has been cut down to PHIL134, ECON141 and BBA102, so yeah which ever one is the easiest I'll select it.

Once Agen thanx for ur help...

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
I'd probably say PHIL would be best..

BBA102 is a relatively easy, concept wise. But somewhat tight in terms of dishing out HD's and D's.

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh bba103 is the mixed econ sub, but dont do an econ sub if u dont have 2, yuk !

bba102 is easy theory but yeh u need 2 do the groupwork assign, which really isnt that hard...it just means u have 2 rock up to a tute or 2

bba111 is also easy theory but has a stupid assign mid-term which includes gettin ppl 2 do surveys n stuff n tute work counts 4 assessment so u gotta rock up until u do ur qstn/presentation n then ur home free

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)