Looking for a Year 10 Maths and English Tutor (1 Viewer)

YA

HSC
Hi guys,

I've been asked by a family friend's mother to find him a tutor.

He is in year 10 and requires tutoring in Maths and English. If you can do both, that'd be fantastic. If you're proficient in only one of the subjects, I still want to hear from you.

The kid is dyslexic, so please have that in mind before making an offer.

Please contact me either by replying to this thread, or sending me a private message.

The family is located in Moorebank.

If I have missed anything, please let me know and I will try to answer it. After I choose a candidate, I will pass your details on to the kid's mother so you can speak directly with her about his needs.

This job has no prerequisites. I will judge each application on its merits.

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys,

I've been asked by a family friend's mother to find him a tutor.

He is in year 10 and requires tutoring in Maths and English. If you can do both, that'd be fantastic. If you're proficient in only one of the subjects, I still want to hear from you.

The kid is dyslexic, so please have that in mind before making an offer.

Please contact me either by replying to this thread, or sending me a private message.

The family is located in Moorebank.

If I have missed anything, please let me know and I will try to answer it. After I choose a candidate, I will pass your details on to the kid's mother so you can speak directly with her about his needs.

This job has no prerequisites. I will judge each applications on its merits.
What type of Maths does the kid want to in years 11/12? Are they in 5.1,5.2 or 5.3?

YA

HSC
In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure.

When did year 10 maths start to have different levels?

YA

HSC
I also just realised that this thread is in the wrong section. Not sure how to change it. If required, can a mod please move it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)