Looking for Adv English Tutor Northern Sydney/Beaches (1 Viewer)

eddiebra

HSC
Hey I'm looking for an Advanced English Tutor to help me this year in my HSC

I'm doing belonging with Strictly Ballroom, Elizabeth Browning, The Great Gatsby, The Justice Game and Hamlet.

I live in the northern beaches, but attend Tafe at St Leonards, and study at Gordon library.

If you have experience with tutoring and can help me with these texts please contact me on cranswick1@bigpond.com.

Also would be great if you can help with Geo or Gen Maths.

Thanks

Eddie

edwardg

Banned
HSC
Hi Eddie,

Not sure if you are interested but we offer Online HSC English tuition as well as running seminars on all of your texts. Visit www.ferghsc.com.au if you would like any further information.

This Sunday at 11am we are actually running a Great Gatsby/Elizabeth Browning seminar. It will run for an hour and specifically focus on HOW to write the great essay. It is run by Fergus who is an expert HSC English teacher.

Here is a YouTube Video lesson that Fergus ran on Hamlet recently. YouTube - FERG TALKS HSC HAMLET

Let us know if you have any questions.

info@ferghsc.com.au

eddiebra

HSC
I am still after a Tutor for Adv English!

Please can anyone help?

eddiebra

HSC
Still looking for an ADV ENGLISH tutor with experience in Gatsby, Elizabeth Barret Browning, Justice Game, Hamlet.

Would prefer Gordon Library, North Sydney Tafe Library, Home in Terrey Hills.

Willing to pay quiet a lot for an experienced tutor.

If you have experience in Geography and General maths I am also willing to increase tutoring payment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)