Looking for an English Advanced Tutor (Eastern Suburbs) (1 Viewer)

jaydoss

HSC
I have been struggling with English this year and I am looking for a tutor to help me. I need help on my Belonging work as well as for other modules I'll be doing later. I live in the Eastern Suburbs and I would greatly appreciate any recommendations for tutors within my area. Thanks.

elissajean

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,

I am an experienced tutor who focuses primarily on HSC tutoring. I run an online tutoring (and editing and feedback) service that has proven quite effective with students studying belonging. I generally charge $60/hr. If you would like to know more about the service, please email me at e.millercrispe@gmail.com.

fifi89

HSC
Hi there,

I have over 6 years of experience tutoring English from Standard right through to Extension II. I completed 4 unit English in my 2007 HSC and obtained very high marks. I am also an experienced university teacher and marker and a byline writer for the Australian Journal of Dementia Care. My rates are very affordable and I am located in the Hurstville area. I also do a lot of online tutoring and personalised workshops for HSC students. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me on 0431961800 :)

Fiona.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)