Looking for an english and maths tutor for year 9 students (1 Viewer)

michaeladz

HSC
N/A
I just left both my maths and english tutors because I felt they were crap. does anyone have good recommendations ?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Where abouts are you from? Year 9 and 10 is a good time to learn ahead. If you cannot find a good tutor, self learn.

jamesfirst

HSC
Don't need a tutor in Year 9.... what's there to get tutored in ???

Science is easy as hell

Math, you can keep practicing.

English, you can keep practicing

Ditch Geo and History if you're not doing it in year 11 and 12.

michaeladz

HSC
N/A
although you guys have persuasive responses, I am currently in the top maths class and hope to stay there for the end of high school. Whereas my english needs improvement. So please bare with me and give me some recommendations of where I could find good tuition and not void it and self teach myself. Yes it may be just as helpful, but what I really want is an instructor to guide me. haha

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
although you guys have persuasive responses, I am currently in the top maths class and hope to stay there for the end of high school. Whereas my english needs improvement. So please bare with me and give me some recommendations of where I could find good tuition and not void it and self teach myself. Yes it may be just as helpful, but what I really want is an instructor to guide me. haha
It is a good idea to start accelerating in maths now, due to the competitive nature of the course. I starting 3 unit maths in year 8 and 9, it paid dividends. So I highly recommend getting a private tutor or going to one of those coaching colleges run by asians. Where are you from? If you live near my area I can recommend a few. For English, I would recommend you get a tutor that will help you hone your essay writing skills.

Last edited:

michaeladz

HSC
N/A
It is a good idea to start accelerating in maths now, due to the competitive nature of the course. I starting 3 unit maths in year 8 and 9, it paid dividends. So I highly recommend getting a private tutor or going to one of those coaching colleges run by asians. Where are you from? If you live near my area I can recommend a few. For English, I would recommend you get a tutor that will help you hone your essay writing skills.
I'm from the fairfield region. May I ask, are you in highschool? or uni already?

michaeladz

HSC
N/A
LOL bro relax. What school do you go to? your in the same grade as me

muzeikchun852

HSC
maybe north shore or some tutoring college in that range of rate. if you are a capable person and you just want to learn ahead, they arent a bad choice.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
maybe north shore or some tutoring college in that range of rate. if you are a capable person and you just want to learn ahead, they arent a bad choice.
I think they offer a trial lesson too, don't they?

LOL bro relax. What school do you go to? your in the same grade as me
You misread my other post. I am not in Year 9.

S

SinophileIsBack

seriously, what the hell, everyone on here lives in fairfield or parramatta or some other western sydney shithole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)