Looking for chem & math ext1 (1 Viewer)

vik_romantik

HSC
I am in yr 12 and looking for math ext1 and chem tutor in eastwood, in a group is good. Please suggest me if you know :) tia

Jonathan127

HSC
Hi, I am Jonathan and I am now a first year uni student studying B. Actuarial Studies combined with B. Science (Mathematics). I did HSC chem (92) and maths ext 2 (98 for both ext 1 and 2) last year and had tutored other students as well. I charge 45/hr, so please let me know if you are interested in having a try. Thanks alot, my no, is 0437409701.

Jonathan

kooliskool

HSC
lols, first year in uni tutoring and charging $45/hr..........

kooliskool

HSC
I remember when I first tutored I only wanted $15..... Although my marks were great and my student think I was very good already and everything, I don't know if I could tutor people...... In the end the student paid me more and more without me asking for a pay rise....... I got paid 30 dollars an hour towards the end when she graduate.

nossy7becks

HSC
I remember when I first tutored I only wanted $15..... Although my marks were great and my student think I was very good already and everything, I don't know if I could tutor people...... In the end the student paid me more and more without me asking for a pay rise....... I got paid 30 dollars an hour towards the end when she graduate.
dont be hating

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)