Looking for....friends :( (1 Viewer)

aznscrew

HSC
Grats to all the people that got into ANU :D . Unfortunately for me, i was the only person who had ANU as my first preference in the UAC and therefore non of my friends or people that i know will be accompanying through my years at ANU. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to show me around Canberra or maybe hang out sometimes :)

My name is Henry and i'm an undergraduate studying bachelor of Finance/economics and i'm living in the Wurrumbul Lodge (unilodge). I plan to move on the 17th of Feb (hope its not too late).

my msn is aznscrewuaswell@hotmail.com Holla at me if you want an Asian friend XD

Thanks ppl

Last edited:

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
You miss liek 1/2 of O-Week - hope you are socially proactive!

aznscrew

HSC
:( I got membership for Griffin hall and there are a few parties leftover...but it just feels weird going by myself no?

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
:( I got membership for Griffin hall and there are a few parties leftover...but it just feels weird going by myself no?
Yeah it would do but better than nothing - there are some BoSers and Co in Wurrum I'll forward them here next time they are on.

aznscrew

HSC
I've been to Canberra on enrolment day. Didn't have enough time though, i aimlessly wondered around ANU and nearly got lost because it was sooooooo big. Other then that, i tried to have a look at my room at Wurrumbul but their key cards didn't work and my bus was coming so had to go.

qfa380

HSC
That's cool your in griffin hall, I'm in it too, I went to last nights main party and the thing on Sunday, both weren't too bad. Don't worry, I know a whopping zero people down here either, just have a few drinks before you get there and let the alcohol do the talking. Doing finance so no doubt we'll have some classes together.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Best thing to do in uni is to get friends then meet their friends - its how i met all of my UWA friends. good if you know people before projects too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)