Looking for Online Courses in Aerospace/Space (1 Viewer)

Sofia Baz

HSC
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum. I am interested in taking online Aerospace/Space courses.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Sofia

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
If you wanna become an Aeronautical Engineer, low job prospects bro, I'm sorry. A lot of controversy going around this job over the few years, its 'unstable'. I've always wanted to get into the Aviation/Flying side but the future looks dim, so I have a pretty good understanding of 'Aviation in Australia', anyway I'm also still at high school so 420 rekt gg the HSC.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, what he ^ said. I like planes, wanted to do aeronautical engineering, and I worked in Qantas for a week during year 10 and didn't really like what the engineers there did. It was barely engineering. The space industry is even smaller than the aviation industry, so basically impossible to get a job in space industry.

acronical

HSC
On regards to Aerospace, there isn't much of a market here in Australia let alone Sydney. Though you can find work here and there if you are lucky and try hard enough too. Also, the industry will be found to be filled with Electrical, Mechanical and Chemical Engineers as well as Aerospace Engineers. There's a lot more to aeroodynamics than just getting things airborne and you'll start to notice that the roles of Aerospace Engineers is quite specific though there isn't many companies looking to use their benefits as its just not cost effective enough. So companies will tend to go out and just maintain their efforts to keep things running hence leaving out a few Aerospace Engineers here and there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)