Looking for study buddy :D (1 Viewer)

Speakeasy

HSC
I'm up for it. I do Advanced English, Bio, Chem, Eco, Mod. Hist. and 3U Maths.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Ah okay, I don't really understand refraction/reflection and superposition haha ^^"
Superposition is basically adding the amplitudes of the 2 or more wave to create a superimposed wave.

Reflection is when a wave bounces of an medium..in which the reflection law states that the angle of incidence (the wave that initially hits the interface) is equal to the reflected ray (the wave that bounces off the interface). The angles are measured from the normal which is perpendicular to the interface.

In these there are flat surfaces (relatively easy) , convex and concave surfaces.
flat surface diagram:
http://lcogt.net/files/styles/fourcol-image/public/jbarton/Reflection trans background.png

Convex surface diagram and Concave surface diagram:
http://misswise.weebly.com/uploads/1/8/2/0/18209119/3965236_orig.jpeg

You will also need to know the applications of these different types of reflection.

Refraction has much more content and It would take a long time to explain so go on the prelim physics thread and ask any specific questions you don't understand:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/18/physics/349622/prelim-physics-thread.html

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I do all 3. Sorta need help with Physics: The World Communicates.
I'm relatively knowledgeable in 3U and Chemistry :)
Oh yay I'm not a loner for once :)

Lmao my school started of with moving about

Do you go tutor?

HitoKage13

HSC
Oh yeah bro, are you coming to the study group?
Yeah I will see. Just pm me directly or I could find a way to contact you through FB/skype (whatever works). And to your last question, no I don't do tutoring, although I plan on going Matrix for Maths :^)

I just personally find 3U Maths pree easy (at least for now), and Chemistry is just fun haha

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Yeah I will see. Just pm me directly or I could find a way to contact you through FB/skype (whatever works). And to your last question, no I don't do tutoring, although I plan on going Matrix for Maths :^)

I just personally find 3U Maths pree easy (at least for now), and Chemistry is just fun haha
Dude seriously? Don't get ripped of, Matrix is expensive af I wouldn't go there if I were you. Go to some other tutor like Kurt maths (if you're dumb), Dr Du (if you're smart) or Ngo and Sons (if you're...I think it's more for the smarter kids. Dunno)

HitoKage13

HSC
Dude seriously? Don't get ripped of, Matrix is expensive af I wouldn't go there if I were you. Go to some other tutor like Kurt maths (if you're dumb), Dr Du (if you're smart) or Ngo and Sons (if you're...I think it's more for the smarter kids. Dunno)
Ah okay, a lot of my friends go Matrix so idk. Problem with Dr Du is that it's in Hurstville, and I live in the Inner West :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)