LOOKING FOR TUTOR URGENTLY! (1 Viewer)

TimTam94

HSC
HI IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD, EXPERIENCED TUTOR FOR THE SUBJECTS
-LEGAL STUDIES
-CHEMISTRY

I AM CURRENTLY IN YEAR 12. SO IF YOU ARE A TUTOR OR YOU KNOW A GOOD ONE PLEASE RECOMMEND THEM TO ME. MOST PREFERABLY IN THE GLENFIELD, LIVERPOOL, INGLEBURN, MAC FIELDS AREA. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Dylanamali

HSC
I would offer my assistance - however I'm mainly situated in Parramatta/Blacktown.
I do tutor at Liverpool on Sundays from 12:30pm-3:30pm. And I can probably do Sunday's after 3:30pm - but Library's are closed at 4pm. If you have a suitable location I could tutor you afterwards on Sunday afternoons.

PM me if interested or check out: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=273212 for more information.

Last edited:

ddrmonkey619

HSC
HELLO. IM IN THE FAIRFIELD LIVERPOOL AREA. I CAN TUTOR CHEMISTRY YEAR 12. CHECK YOUR PERSONAL MSG

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
FRIEND, DO YOU NEED A TUTOR FOR IT OR ENGLISH (STDs) ALSO???

cooki

HSC
Hey, I can do Legal Studies. Closest I can get to you is Parramatta but CBD is preferred. An option would be to meet in the city at a university library and for you to study after in the library. Happy to assist. Email me if you like nataly.k@gmail.com.

delian

HSC
N/A
Hi, I can tutor Chem but can only do it in Pennant Hills area.

sumaiyamshaikh

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, I am sophie. I do honours in Neurophysiology and completed my bachelors Medical Science last yr at UWS. I travel to do home tutoring in campbelltown, fairfield, auburn, liverpool areas. I live in auburn but travel to campbelltown UWS for honours. I have 4 other students, 3 in year 11/ year 12 and 1 student in first year medical science. I also teach 2nd yr MBBS at UWS (mainly neurophys). Minimum 2 hours a week is required. call me 0425407150 for discussion in regards to availability and rates. I can do all maths, biology, chemistry, physics upto univeristy, medical science, microbiology, biochemistry, anatomy and physiology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)