Looking for work (1 Viewer)

mirinbrah1

HSC
Can anyone give a list of places most likely to offer casual/part time work over the Christmas break, trying to apply at as many places as possible

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
You might have left it a bit late. Most places (such as Myer/David Jones/Cotton On/etc) have already hired and started training for Christmas Casual positions. Your best bet is probably getting together a stack of resumes and physically going around to all the shops you want to apply for.

You might also be better off looking at positions that aren't exclusive to the summer time, such as Maccas which is always looking to hire people, regardless of time of year.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Crap or not, if your work experience is lacking you don't really have a choice.

Josemora

HSC
N/A
My friend is still searching for the staff to provide training for Christmas Casual positions. So I 'll send you his email address, so that you can contact him. But what is your qualification..?

shakini12

HSC
Can anyone give a list of places most likely to offer casual/part time work over the Christmas break, trying to apply at as many places as possible
well i work part time in odesk,. you can try that though

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I've got a really similar question to the OP of this thread

Seeing as I'm doing my HSC this year I don't want to start until mid-November, what would be a good way to go? I'm considering applying for as many jobs as possible to see if I get one, but what would the best time to do it?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Seeing as I'm doing my HSC this year I don't want to start until mid-November, what would be a good way to go? I'm considering applying for as many jobs as possible to see if I get one, but what would the best time to do it?
English tutor, oh wait, you're asian.

I will be tutoring 2/3u.

simplyinsanity

HSC

I'm wondering about this too!

simplyinsanity

HSC
Also does anyone know (if your application is successful) how long it takes before they contact you/ask you to do interviews?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Maths, that is.

Lol i shoulda done ext 1 english and dropped geography.
All because you think you're top dog at English now because you came second in trials

I can't wait for KF and AM to absolutely own you in the HSC exam

(sarcasm)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
All because you think you're top dog at English now because you came second in trials

I can't wait for KF and AM to absolutely own you in the HSC exam

(sarcasm)
Probs, i won't be that far off though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)