Lorne 4 Schoolies?? (1 Viewer)

toddp387

HSC
Hey all,
Any one have n e idea of how Schoolies is at Lorne? Me and a few mates are thinking about heading there. Just wondering if its n e good.

Mike iE

HSC
lorne is where they have the falls festival, its victoria isnt it ? or is it the tassie one ?

toddp387

HSC
Not alot, just bummin. Just doin a bit of research on Lorne, would help if people new where it was :s ... oh well, should still be fun but.

jim_bob2004

Lorne is the maddest, our year went there for Schoolies in 03. I guess ur going there then Todd. Have fun mate!

toddp387

HSC
Yeah, we realise it wouldnt be as good as surfers and crap but one of our mates has a hut up there so that would be mad. And we figure that at least it is listed of all the schoolies websites so it cant be that bad.

HSC
i dont think it really matters where you go.

my mates and i went to wollongong (the shittest place on earth) and we still had a fucken rad time.

toddp387

HSC
yeah thats what we reckon, a bunch of mates in a house together with an abundance of alcohol... its got to be good.

Beth18

HSC
I live in Lorne and its an awesome place for schoolies. Its a pretty small town but it goes off. Ahhh SO much fun!!! The foreshore and the pub are top spots... I finished school last year and im now in Europe backpacking but im coming all the way back to Lorne in time to party with all my friends at schoolies...... CAN'T WAIT!!!

Beth18

HSC
Well if its over two years old what r u doing on it??? So take some of your own advise and go get fucked....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)