loseing fat maintaining size (1 Viewer)

farmer123

HSC
G'day just thought i would ask if any one knows a good way of losing fat and maintaining muscle size? ive been training for two years and have reached a size i am happy with but would like to get rid of the little fat left. is there a proper way to achieve this without losing mass?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Maintain weights and increase cardio + work with your diet.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
If u wanna lose fat u gotta burn more calories that u consume.
If u wanna gain muscle u gotta consume more calories than you burn.
So u cant really do em at the same time. I think it'd be better to gain muscle first, then once ur satisfied, lose any excess fat.

Actually now that u say ur satisfied, start burning more calories than u eat. Try and work out a diet or something..

Nat3skiz

HSC
Figure out your maintenance calories - google should be able to help you with this. Then eat a deficit of 500 calories and the fat should drop off. Cardio 3-4 times a week is also a great help.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
No has mentioned in my opinion the mt important aspect.

Cardio should be done in the morning, on an empty stomach. This way maximum fat will be burnt, followed by a sufficient protein carb meal.

Works well

Kanny

HSC
the difference between a cut and bulk is all in diet, other than HIIT cardio (which i believe u shud be doing anyway regardless of bulk and cut), there isn't much difference in ur weight training

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)