Lost all Motivation (1 Viewer)

drunk_polly

HSC
maybe its because ive been waiting a whole year for this. and maybe because we've already had a practise run - the trials.. but for some stupid reason ive lost all motivation..
although this is the most important time to study ... i cant seem to commit to anything..
please help.. my rank and marks are pretty good i dont want to lose them by stuffing up in the hsc...
does anyone have any tips?... prepared to scream at me? ... [that might work]/

danieljarvis

HSC
but any of those tips.. send em my way!! im in the same boat.. i just am TOO eager to go out partying! :(

my ranks are 1st in all subjects.. and i think thats my last chance at saviour cos i so fucked that english exam and paper 2 wil be harder and im OVER IT!!! maths is piss easy and biology depends on what they ask!

maybe i should look at my friends working 10 hours in 40 degree sun labouring their assess off as landscapers?? that should motivate anyone to not do bad haha

Lambinator

HSC
yeah i reckon u 2 shud just find sumtin to motivate you, find some music that gets ya going or sum mad movie like rocky or sumtin. this is the last exam at school youll ever have to do so why not say screw it im gonna give this shit everythin ive got and knock it over, and when your done youll feel great and youll feel even better when u get your marks back!!!

HSC
It probably doesn't help but when i went to the tigers vs. cowboys grand final i noticed how much rubbish was left in the stands after the game.
I said to my boyfriend "It would suck if you had to clean all of this crap up 2morro" and he replied "That's why you study!"
I know it's really extreme but it worked for me!

danieljarvis

HSC
sweetsensations said:
It probably doesn't help but when i went to the tigers vs. cowboys grand final i noticed how much rubbish was left in the stands after the game.
I said to my boyfriend "It would suck if you had to clean all of this crap up 2morro" and he replied "That's why you study!"
I know it's really extreme but it worked for me!
* picks up notes and past exams *
* kisses boyfriend *

craziebeautiful

LOL well thats a bit of motivation but i feel the same way...everyday is different. Somedays i'll be like yeah let's study coz i'll never get to do it again but yeah today i'm just all blah about it.
My legal teacher held a class today and thats about all i've done. I managed to learn a little bit, stress myself out alot! and now im still not motivated how does that work??

SARS.

HSC
hmmm... just say to ur self this is the last one ....and after that u can pleasure ur self by burning the books ...

well thats a motivation for me ^_^

Lambinator

HSC
anutha tip from mitch, not only have breaks during studying but do sumtin out doors n fun so u dont get bored shitless. myself i do sum snooker every couple of nights n have a body surf at bondi during day sumtimes(no ones down there so u can just go in speedos), neways thatll keep u sane, as will a date or 2 with a lady or in ladies cases a bloke. stay fit physically n ull stay fit mentally!!!

iSam

HSC
Whole Year

I've only just started Year 12 work this week. Is there any advice you guys have for staying motivated throughout the whole year?

lollee

sweet as
HSC
My advice for staying motivated or doing well all yr is 1 remember that you are in yr12 now i know a whole group of people at my school bludged first term and regretted it later and 2 if you have major works start them earrly then when u get the enevitable mental blok it wont be such a crisis
ok so maybe there not actual motivation tips but i think thats the sort of advice i needed to be given this time last yr good luk :)

danieljarvis

HSC
iSam said:
I've only just started Year 12 work this week. Is there any advice you guys have for staying motivated throughout the whole year?
take pride in your marks and rank!! it will make you strive.. everyone is anxious getting results back, make sure you smile when you see them :D and remember how much of a better position you will be in at the end of the year if you study an hour or two a day!! you wont stress out and it will be a great time for you!!!

take it from me.. i had to do this damn hsc twice cos i fucked it once!! theres motivation!

Lambinator

HSC
yeah mate and always start your assesments straight away cos the last thing you want is them building up and you gotta rush em all at the last minute

cookieleven

iSam said:
hi iSam... i have one tip, i wish i had done it earlier... english is my worst subject, but about 5 weeks ago, one lesson i decided to write down everything my english teacher said (he talks alot), and it is absolute gold!!! when you go to english, and they start babbling, have a book open with a pen, anything that sounds good WRITE IT DOWN!!! it is so useful later on! that all...
goodluck everyone with exams and the like!!

jdrockefeller

HSC
Lambinator said:
yeah mate and always start your assesments straight away cos the last thing you want is them building up and you gotta rush em all at the last minute
Where the hell is the fun in that? Half the fun of HSC was leaving everything to the last minute, making sure everyone knew you were doing it the night before, finishing at 2-3am in the morning and still averaging 90-95%.

Well, that's what I did anyway. My advice would be to have as much fun as possible, as this is the best year of school. EVER. Enjoy it, muck up, go out, have fun, but find time for study. It's all about balance.

Kean

HSC
I was doing more study during STUVAC then during the actual HSC. I would do between 2-6 hours a day and now im not doing a thing. I feel so unmotivated!

Lambinator

HSC
jdrockefeller said:
Where the hell is the fun in that? Half the fun of HSC was leaving everything to the last minute, making sure everyone knew you were doing it the night before, finishing at 2-3am in the morning and still averaging 90-95%.

Well, that's what I did anyway. My advice would be to have as much fun as possible, as this is the best year of school. EVER. Enjoy it, muck up, go out, have fun, but find time for study. It's all about balance.
mate someone has to pass on this info that no one listens to, i was told to do all stuff straight away by a bloke from the year b4 n i never did, but i still gotta try to spread the word to the future generations, it depends on the bloke n what he does.

Stickboy

i got a tip to prevent loss of motovation

DONT TAKE UP ANYTHING!!

i though it would help me stress less if i taught myself guitar, now all i do is play instead of study ><

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)