lost motivation... anyone in my shoes? (1 Viewer)

zozoraneem

HSC
So I was sooo motivated for hsc but then in the holidays my parents decided to go overseas and I missed a month on HSC
thats not my issue as I am in the process of catching up...
However, I am not as motivated as I was in the beginning
I go on youtube watch for an 1hr or more... really bad
I guess I am still holiday mood

any help appreciated

atcha

HSC
N/A
Me too! After mid years I feel drained and haven't really done anything besides sleep. I feel really guilty about it.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I have lost motivation too
Don't listen to this guy, just because he has lost motivation (which I assume he hasn't), doesn't mean you have to lost motivation too. Think of why you were motivated in the first place, think of what will happen when you achieve your goal. Stop saying you're still in the holiday mood and get after what you want!

turntaker

HSC
Don't listen to this guy, just because he has lost motivation (which I assume he hasn't), doesn't mean you have to lost motivation too. Think of why you were motivated in the first place, think of what will happen when you achieve your goal. Stop saying you're still in the holiday mood and get after what you want!
Dude you don't know me and you can't read my inner thoughts.
I actually don't have motivation anymore.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Dude you don't know me and you can't read my inner thoughts.
I actually don't have motivation anymore.
Well for starters you can stop saying that you don't have motivation, it's only making you more stressed, but I can't tell because I don't know you. But how do you expect to hammer Extension 1 Maths with the attitude you have now? If you want something, go and get it, don't de-motivate yourself by saying things like your saying.

dirty_ink

HSC
Yeah, I lost motivation a lot during my HSC year. Sometimes it seems like you just can't help it.

Perhaps think about how far you've gotten to this point, and that all you need to do is put in more effort and time in your studies and by the end of the year you won't have as many regrets. I know teachers must harp on about this, but your HSC year really does pass by quickly although it may not seem like it at the moment.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I lost motivation a lot during my HSC year. Sometimes it seems like you just can't help it.

Perhaps think about how far you've gotten to this point, and that all you need to do is put in more effort and time in your studies and by the end of the year you won't have as many regrets. I know teachers must harp on about this, but your HSC year really does pass by quickly although it may not seem like it at the moment.
"Before you know it you'll be throwing your graduation hat into the air"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)