• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lost (1 Viewer)

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
NO WAY locke isnt evil that stupid bitch Shannon is tho, she drives me insane

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
guys in ep 19 ( lochs 2nd one) i dont get wot happened at the end like after he wakes up witha missing kidney wth happened??

his dad took his kidney???and then left???y did his dad go away??

thnx

firehose

HSC
Yeah the man who was apparently Locke's biological dad took his kidney out of Locke's generosity, with Locke thinking it was all good natured and innocent. But after the kidney transplant the old man abandoned Locke and wouldn't allow Locke onto his property, thus betraying him. I guess the old man has a cold heart and wouldn't even hesitate to use manipulate his son (with the help of Locke's mother).

Ep 23 was great, now we finally know who that "man i killed" guy Kate was talking about... to think that he basically gave his life for her in doing a favour :eek: . This is the last ep i can watch of Lost since stupid MPAA shut down the site i was d/ling from, if anyone knows where else u can get Lost then please tell. thanx

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Great? it was the worst episode of the season, not much happened all we know is the plane was from kates old boyfriend and the hatch should not be opened. The next episode should undo the damage the last one did.

firehose

HSC
Fine maybe 23 wasn't great, it was certainly a down point when compared to many other ones, but well it wasn't shocking... maybe it's just because i enjoyed Kate's back story. The fact that nothing more was learned bout the hatch was pretty annoying though.... cept to say that Walt reckons something bads gonna happen

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
firehose said:
Fine maybe 23 wasn't great, it was certainly a down point when compared to many other ones, but well it wasn't shocking... maybe it's just because i enjoyed Kate's back story. The fact that nothing more was learned bout the hatch was pretty annoying though.... cept to say that Walt reckons something bads gonna happen
episode 22 actually. and if you are referring to btefnet that has not actually been shut down. i think it has actually been a domain issue, and will be coming back up. but if they aren't up by the time the next lost is out, check out www.torrentspy.com instead

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I find Kate's episodes booooring, this was no exception.
Not enough happened. Michael got sick, Jack found out about the hatch, everyone knows Kate is bad, and that was all.

But I'm still excited about the next episodes. :)

firehose

HSC
crazyhomo said:
episode 22 actually. and if you are referring to btefnet that has not actually been shut down. i think it has actually been a domain issue, and will be coming back up. but if they aren't up by the time the next lost is out, check out www.torrentspy.com instead
Is btefnet coming back out?? I thought it was one of those websites targeted by the MPAA... meh anyway we'll see. thanx for the alternate website and correcting my mistake :)

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
BTEFnet aint coming back, that's what they're saying on the site.

And 23 was great, it set up the fact that they really shouldn't try to leave the island (which I'm sure will pay off in the finale), as well as adding to the Walt/Locke mystery. We got more of Charlie and Claire bonding, Sun and Jin, and especially Kate's manipulative-ness. The backstory did everything it had to - it told us about the plane guy and showed us how good at running Kate is (and for how long she's had the big secret thing), but also left open the question of why she was running in the first place (probably she did something to her family given the reaction of her mum).
It was definitely a "set-up" episode, but that's inevitable for the episode before the finale. All the pieces fell into place, and the writers did that really well IMO. You've got the main leader-type people knowing about the hatch, you've got Walt telling his dad about the raft (And that now, for some reason, they really DO need to leave), and everyone knows about Kate's past. All of those things are definitely going to be important in the next two weeks.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
BTEFnet aint coming back, that's what they're saying on the site.

And 23 was great
for the 2nd time, it was ep 22 that was last out. and the following is from the bt irc chan

[11:21] -Zafli- Welcome to #bt. We read that we may be sued by the MPAA. But we have NOT been sued or contacted by the MPAA, we have closed our website and will look more into what is going on. we will keep you updated. BTEFNET.COM does NOT belong to us....do NOT, I repeat, do NOT donate any money to them. #bt will continue to release our torrents via IRC

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
great start to the finale. much emotional closure, and hints at plot closure to come. am interested to see where they go with michelle rodriguez's character

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
yes brilliant episode, one o fthe more freaky ones. That black smoke on the horizon was more freaky than anything the show has had. And the Black Rock was actually a ship! How did it get there?

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Something actually happened, finally!

I liked how they gave us a bit more on most of the main characters too, rather than just making it a yawn-worthy Kate episode. ;)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
the previous two eps really showed that they had decided way in advance what was going to happen in the finale, and when they had 3 extra hours of television they really had nothing to fill it with

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
That's bullshit. The Kate episode was clearly moving everything into place, and, as we saw in the finale, was really necessary to explain just how psycho (probably not the right word) Kate is.

Anyway, it was a pretty damn awesome episode.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i thought it was nice how they tied the kate episodes together... there were still quite a few related unanswered questions left after those eps. also anyone else thought it was interesting how danielle described the "monster" as a security system?

i read somewhere that michelle rodriguez is gonna be in the cast for the next season, if thats true then that would mean they are gonna find the survivors from the other half of the plane wouldnt it

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I do think that they could have done the season in 22 episodes if they'd wanted to. I just don't find some of the Kate-centric stuff to be all that interesting because I just can't feel emotionally attached to it. Maybe I will later, I don't know.

I just hope that more continues to happen in the next episodes. :)

They will have to find other survivors sooner or later otherwise they'd have a restricted cast and probably start running out of characters to give backstories to.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Hey, its one of the OTHERS that came in from the waters like ethan!!!... or just a stray cameraman lol:

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
That's funny.

I'm glad they brought Vincent back, so people can stop saying that they ate him. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)