Love After Marriage (1 Viewer)

anyscope

HSC
Do you think it's possible for love to survive? If so, how long?

It just seems to me that love is a temporary thing, and by temporary I don't mean a few days, I mean years and years. Though I just can't imagine it being possible to love someone from youth to old age...

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Well they say that when people get married they move from passionate love to companionship love, in approx 2 years.

HalcyonSky

HSC
i like to believe its possible to be infatuated enough with someone that you never lose 'that feeling' with them

although chemically and biologically im not so sure if it is

quik.

HSC
Become a swinger couple

Problem solved

I think it's possible to care about someone indefinately. You won't always be their biggest fan, sometimes you will be mad pissed at them, but yeah.

Some quote around somewhere about looking at photos (ie good memories) was that you had to stick it out through the bad times to get to the good ones.

HSC
i think its really possible

rare definately but i believe in "soul mates" and all that stuff

i am madly in love with my girlfriend. we are both incredibly close and are best friends as well as a couple

but i definately believe its possible

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
i look at my grandparents and i know it's definitely possible. :eek:

HSC
dude cute old people are my favourite

like the ones that still hold hands in public etc, i'm like the least romantic person ever but it makes me like awww :shy: :shy: :shy:

HSC
N/A
dude cute old people are my favourite

like the ones that still hold hands in public etc, i'm like the least romantic person ever but it makes me like awww :shy: :shy: :shy:

yeah me too!!

I think its rare but maybeee possible -if people are willing to adapt to changes. People change all the time, so you got to learn to love the person no matter what and under a variety of circumstances. So if both parties are willing to do that and meet each others needs than maybeee.
Duno about having the "spark" forever though. I guess it really does evolve into a different type of love.

anyscope

HSC
The idea that you can't maintain the 'spark' of your love throughout the life of a relationship is very depressing...

i look at my grandparents and i know it's definitely possible. :eek:
But this is very inspiring :eek:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
ever since my grandmother died about four years ago (she was catholic but like, didn't attend church often or anything) my grandad became depressed and started going to church every single day. we found out last year that it's because my grandfather believes my grandmother was an angel put on this earth, and he attends church daily so he can feel closer to her, and also as a precaution since he wants to get into 'heaven' so they can be reunited and he can be with her forever. he's so lonely and sad now, i'm pretty sure he's hoping for that day more than anything else in the world :(

i'm not religious at all, but just the philosophy and love that's behind that kind of thinking breaks my heart.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
"i look at my grandparents and i know it's definitely possible."
this

my grandparents have been best friends since they were kids and have been married for 50 or so years
my grandfather had a stroke in 04 and the only one who he can effectively communicate with is my grandmother. shes more than half blind, chronically diabetic and when it was mentioned she should put him in a care facility she just went off her nut. she cares for him - bathes feeds and what not - and theyre as in love today as they werent 50 years ago.
just the way they look at each other and smile and hold hands.. gah
it makes me want that.

SMP213

HSC
i definatly think its possible.
my parents only went out for 6 weeks before getting married.
n afta 23 yrs, theyre still togetha n happyily in love.
i mean they've had their fights n all, but at the end of the day, theyre still togetha.
seeing that, makes me believe that it is possible.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
definently possible, imo, i have seen it with some older couples, who are still in complete love with each other

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I will always ly christina:eek::eek:

(until you lose your trusting innocence)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
That's good to know :eek:
Must say that it was pretty gross to hear that SP gets the bugger on frequently.
Where's the fidelity?

Na. We're unique bebe

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
We definitely are Iron :eek:.
Let SP be. He is a dear friend, I wont speak ill of him

/hugs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)