Love Letters (1 Viewer)

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
LOVE, GROW SOME BALLS.

AND TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL, STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH HOPING TO GET THE ANSWER YOU WANT.

:uhhuh:

caseylee

HSC
pattii said:
LOVE, GROW SOME BALLS.

AND TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL, STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH HOPING TO GET THE ANSWER YOU WANT.

:uhhuh:
i just hope shes the "love letter" type

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
And caseylee..

Do you know him? Can you actually make judgement, he could be a ass swinging from girl to girl.

Caseylee said:
ok you want me to prove you wrong... even though you go to an all boys school it doesnt mean you dont see girls out side of school, but how does that proove that you actually know them, have you had/got a girlfriend? if so how did you end up with her?
How do we know if you have a boyfriend? How did you meet him? what if you really are a sad case, living a cyber life full or shit, finding joy in reading about other people's real life?

caseylee

HSC
pattii said:
And caseylee..

Do you know him? Can you actually make judgement, he could be a ass swinging from girl to girl.

How do we know if you have a boyfriend? How did you meet him? what if you really are a sad case, living a cyber life full or shit, finding joy in reading about other people's real life?
he was in my year at school sinde year 7 and he left in year 10 for an apprentice, i liked him for two years before he got the hint and asked me out

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Casey is my best friend, and i know for a fact that she does have a bf. You probably think she paid me to say this or something and i really dont care what you think. But i think you should really stop picking on you are clearly the one who needs a life because you are the one being judgemental and following her posts.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Casey is my best friend, and i know for a fact that she does have a bf. You probably think she paid me to say this
Yes, Yes i do. the fact that she need somone to stick up for her is disgraceful
or something and i really dont care what you think.
you obviously do if not you wouldn't be trying to tell me off now, would you?

But i think you should really stop picking on you are clearly the one who needs a life because you are the one being judgemental and following her posts.
-do you mean stop picking on caseylee?? i wasn't picking on me
-I'm not following her posts, she just so happens to post on the threads i have already posted on.:uhhuh:

:p

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
caseylee, for your sake I hope your english exam has minimal spelling errors and in the long run I hope you grow up soon cause at the moment you are acting like a little fourth grader who just got owned.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Fuck you're all shit. Stop jumping on every cock in this place and trying to please everyone.

If however I ever am unfortunate enough to meet you, feel free to say hi, and recieve a backhander from me. In the face.

caseylee

HSC
pattii said:
caseylee, for your sake I hope your english exam has minimal spelling errors and in the long run I hope you grow up soon cause at the moment you are acting like a little fourth grader who just got owned.
no im not, your the little fourth grader who cant be polite and just let peoples silly tiny little spelling errors just pass, no!!!! you have to tell the whole world that you are better than someone, and if that someone is bad cuz she spels auban with an o and that has to be the person you have to compare yourself with then fine go ahead, but i recon you should aim a bit higher...or arent you clever enough

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
caseylee said:
No im not, your the little fourth grader who can't be polite. Can you just let people like me, have their silly, tiny, little spelling errors pass? No!!!! You have to tell the whole world that you are better than me.If I'm that bad, cause I spells auburn with an o, and it has to be the person you have to compare yourself with then fine go ahead, but I rekon you should aim a bit higher...or arent you clever enough?
Higher than you? Everyone is my dear.. :p

ebbjade

HSC
very old school, but i know i'd like it... nah i think its a great idea and verrrry sweet... as long as you keep it to like one letter u dont wanna freak the poor girl out.... stlkers arent very cool these days.... but anyhow go for it... take a risk, you may get something good out of it

ebbjade

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Casey is my best friend, and i know for a fact that she does have a bf. You probably think she paid me to say this or something and i really dont care what you think. But i think you should really stop picking on you are clearly the one who needs a life because you are the one being judgemental and following her posts.
lol you do know that mentioning the fact that your best friend DIDNT pay you to say that seems a little suspect.... Laughing... My... Ass... off

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
pattii said:
Your impeccable rebuttal was riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. You're fucking shit.

patii said:
No im not, your the little fourth grader who can't be polite. Can you just let people like me, have their silly, tiny, little spelling errors pass? No!!!! You have to tell the whole world that you are better than me.If I'm that bad, cause I spells auburn with an o, and it has to be the person you have to compare yourself with then fine go ahead, but I rekon you should aim a bit higher...or arent you clever enough?

HSC
N/A
I'm sending my bf a special letter (words, photos, drawings/scribbles) for our 9 month.

Wish me luck.

caseylee

HSC
pattii said:
well why dont you set the world record and see how many "smart people" you can bag out, every body knows its easy to pick on someone like me, so if your planning on winning this stupid fucked up argument then i suggest you give up now cuz i wont

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)