Love Problem... :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muz4PM

HSC
Michael, if I may offer my advice again.

I suggest that you don't do it tomorrow, but instead tomorrow invite her somewhere on Saturday for a good time (mind out of the gutter people). Near the end, if you have both had fun, then you may say that you enjoyed your time, you would like to do it more often. That will not highlight to you 100% if she likes you or not, but then again it does not completely give you away, although it does hint.

Or

Take her somewhere, and then at the end, admit that you like her as more than a friend, I am sure that you can come up with something more deep than just "I like you more than a friend".

However, if you don't act within the not to distant future, then you maybe resigned to continue your clandestine affection as she may have feelings for someone else and it would be almost impossible for you to express your feelings. Many have said it before, don't let this last situation occur. If you can't tell her straight out, then at least go for the first option.

xclusv-aj

HSC
i think you need to stop thinking about telling her and actually putting it into action

michael1990

HSC
Alissia said:
that doesnt make the situation any better you know that right..

ok let me say one thing, you made this thread to get peoples advice i think like 80% of the posts in here have said to tell her..
So.. how much more help do you need in understanding that we all think you should tel her already regardless of the consequences...
Yeah i do go to tell her. I even have said i got something to tell you and she is like yeah... and i just make something up because i am too scared to actually say it.

michael1990

HSC
Pace_T said:
so uve been thinkin about it like this 4 years and years????
LOL! to the story!

Not years and years, but a fair while.

michael1990

HSC
Muz4PM said:
Michael, if I may offer my advice again.

I suggest that you don't do it tomorrow, but instead tomorrow invite her somewhere on Saturday for a good time (mind out of the gutter people). Near the end, if you have both had fun, then you may say that you enjoyed your time, you would like to do it more often. That will not highlight to you 100% if she likes you or not, but then again it does not completely give you away, although it does hint.
that is still telling her straight out though... She isn't stupid.

michael1990

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Give me her number, or email, or address or anything, and I will tell her for you. Guaranteed, I'm not kidding. If she doesn't like you, you get to smack me in the face, if she likes you you have to give me a hundred bucks.

Sound fair? Let's go.
If i had the money you would be on. LOL

xclusv-aj

HSC
Alissia said:
dont you worry i know exactly how you feel wen that happens, i tend to chicken out last minute too, but u gotta just build up all that confidence and blurt it out.
i agree with alissia, she does tend to chicken out abit :p nah but really it happens with all people you just need to eventually say it and let it all out and sort of stop running from it because your not going to get no where if you keep procrastinating

michael1990

HSC
Love Problem

Yep back... But must stay on topic this time.

Um... yeah so i still haven't told her how i feel.

I really want to but its a real daunting task. Wish i was one of those people that could just BLURT it out with no worry. But i am not, i am just plain old me.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

michael1990

HSC
Re: Love Problem

1. Is the fear of rejection.
2. Fear of her being distance from me if i tell her.
3. Because i am scared?

Pace_T

HSC

this is like a reality tv show. make a move or you'll lose ratings!

Pace_T

HSC

michael1990 said:
3. Because i am scared?
for #2 look at it this way, would you rather be stuck thinking about her like crazy wondering if she'll ever go out with you or would you rather be beyond her and going for other girls without being so attached to this one chick? friendship? fuck friendship if you want her as something more but you cant.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

michael1990 said:
3. Because i am scared?
1. No known cure for this one it happens to everybody...well except people who are 1000000% sure of their pure awesomeness.

2. Well, is she that kind of person? You're good friends, you would know.

3. See no.1

If you are not the kind of person who can just barge in there and get it over with...I suggest you become that kind of person. That, or think of ways other than telling her face to face (in person is not the only acceptable way to do it despite what some people say).

michael1990

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
1. No known cure for this one it happens to everybody...well except people who are 1000000% sure of their pure awesomeness.

2. Well, is she that kind of person? You're good friends, you would know.

3. See no.1

If you are not the kind of person who can just barge in there and get it over with...I suggest you become that kind of person. That, or think of ways other than telling her face to face (in person is not the only acceptable way to do it despite what some people say).
Okay so what is another 'acceptable' way of telling her?

michael1990

HSC

Not telling her would suck!

If i just knew how she felt it would be 10 times better!

I would be able to just blurt it out.

Pace_T

HSC

michael1990 said:
Okay so what is another 'acceptable' way of telling her?
you can sms her, tell her over msn, over the fone, etc

michael1990

HSC

Pace_T said:
you can sms her, tell her over msn, over the fone, etc
Is that really like... um... a good way of telling her?

Pace_T

HSC

michael1990 said:
Is that really like... um... a good way of telling her?

you know what. i think so. i think you'll come off a whole lot more appealing if you can act yourself and stay calm when you make a move on her if its easier over the fone or on the internet. compare it to being in front of her all nervous and coming off with a total lack of confidence. but either way, just dont turn it into a confession!!!! unless you know for sure that she is feeling the exact same way about you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)