love triangle (1 Viewer)

angel313

HSC
what would you do if you liked a guy but he had a g/f but you knew he felt the same. you push him away so that no one gets hurt but he refuses to let you go once he finds out. you ignore his calls and texts and avoid him as much as possible but he still sends messages but wont leave his g/f you tell him u refuse to come between their relationship so you try and do the right thing by them...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If you just want the physical stuff, go for it and pretend you don't know about the girlfriend.

If you want a relationship, force him to leave his girlfriend, if he doesn't, tell him to fuck off.

If he doesn't fuck off, threaten to tell his girlfriend or to show her the messages etc.

angel313

HSC
yeah its not physical i did warn him i think i will just change my number...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ring up his mum and ask her to tell him to stop

angel313

HSC
hahaha um he lives out of home telling his mum wont really help since he is a big boy...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
it would if she found out he was harrassing a girl

changing your number because of someone is pretty dumb

angel313

HSC
yes i know but if i do i can score myself a new phone i will have to work it out

bella13

HSC
This is a tricky one first of all you need to think about this seriously will the guy leave his girlfriend to be with you ?

If you have already pushed him away you have done a very mature thing on tryin to be the nice guy in this situation :)

Basically this guy is greedy he can not make up his mind on who he wants to be with you need to realise that there is reasons his not leaving his gurlfriend and think about is it realli worth the hassle ? ?

get bk to me ok mayb in a private email so i can give you sum more detailed advice.....

Toodles x o x

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
is it worth having a relationship with this guy? pfft must be a douchebag for constantly msging and calling you and feeling the same way if he has a g/f...

Pace_T

HSC
bella13 said:
get bk to me ok mayb in a private email so i can give you sum more detailed advice.....
r u fucken serious mang? must be a troll

lol but i agree wholly with what jumb said in his first post, good advice imo
but u hav to also remember if he's doing this 2 his gf what would stop him from doing it to u if u were his next gf?

angel313

HSC
ok talk about freak i talked to him and he said i wanna work stuff out so i told him to come to my place so he then asks is it ok if his girlfriend comes and that she will wait in the car i ended up telling him to never contact me again...Lol is that the most retarded thing you have ever heard

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
Ahahha good thing you gave him the flick.

One good thing about knowing a guy before you go out with them [if ever] is that you see how they treat their current gf.. if he does that to his current gf, there's a chance that he'd do the same thing to you..

angel313

HSC
CieL said:
Ahahha good thing you gave him the flick.

One good thing about knowing a guy before you go out with them [if ever] is that you see how they treat their current gf.. if he does that to his current gf, there's a chance that he'd do the same thing to you..
lol yep i know that now oh well :D

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
angel313 said:
what would you do if you liked a guy but he had a g/f but you knew he felt the same. you push him away so that no one gets hurt but he refuses to let you go once he finds out. you ignore his calls and texts and avoid him as much as possible but he still sends messages but wont leave his g/f you tell him u refuse to come between their relationship so you try and do the right thing by them...
Tell him to back off. he has a gf and if he was faithful to her and loved her, he would realise that he had other commitments other than chasing you. Or failing that, go tell his gf what he's been up to with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)