LUSH - Coal Face vs Angels on Bare SKin (1 Viewer)

themonalisa

HSC
hey guys, for those Lush fans out there I have a question.

I have acne prone, combo/oily sking and have begun using Dark Angels every 3 days or so as a exfoliator - however what do u think I should use as a daily cleanser?

Coal Face??

or

Angels On Bare SKin?

If anyone uses these products please put in your experience!

HSC
I've used Lush before, but not these products. From looking at the descriptions on the website, maybe you should go for the Coal Face cleanser, as it seems a bit gentler. If the coal in Dark Angels is helping your oiliness, then it'd be a good idea to continue with Coal Face. But yeah, I'm just thinking, because you said your skin was acne prone, the Angels on Bare Skin is full of ground almonds and seems like it would be exfoliating similarly to Dark Angels, and I think it could irritate your skin and potentially cause acne if you harshly exfoliated every day.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i use angels on bare skin and it doesnt really cleanse anything, i use it after cleansing as a mild exfoliant

not sure about coal face but i've heard good things for oily/acne prone girls

R

randy12

I just found a great offer in a newsletter. You can get 20 free Photo cards & 20 free photo prints via visit this link www.zerotofive.com.au/photocards.htm the offer ends soon but my friend registered and if you order prints before the end of the month you keep the credits for the cards. Get them for when you need them.
Cheers!

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
I just found a great offer in a newsletter. You can get 20 free Photo cards & 20 free photo prints via visit this link www.zerotofive.com.au/photocards.htm the offer ends soon but my friend registered and if you order prints before the end of the month you keep the credits for the cards. Get them for when you need them.
Cheers!
cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)