Maestro (1 Viewer)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
It does :) I dont think you're going to get much of a response with Maestro because its off the HSC list, and predominantly, people here are actual HSCers. Also, not everyone in year 11 does what your school does. Some schools choose to do an AOS that may differ from yours completely, ie your "topic AOS" could be "identity" (which was mine in year 11) and we used "wild cat falling" as our text. Different schools will choose their own AOS in year 11 in preparation for your studies in year 12.
If you need help on Maestro, then i recall seeing some resources on the main resources page of this site. If not, then get your hands on a study guide on it. Theyre only like $10 if you have to buy them, but it will help you understand the text alot better :)

F

Fruitcake05

I might invest in those study guides next year, seeing as I had my assessment on Maestro today. thanks for your help anyway.

hairyman69

HSC
N/A
I have alot of study notes on Maestro. What is it eactly you are doing in Maestro Change? Post back if you want me to post them

kara2006

HSC
hairyman69 said:
I have alot of study notes on Maestro. What is it eactly you are doing in Maestro Change? Post back if you want me to post them
hey im doing maestro & havnt even finished the 1st chapter its so boring.. im doing basically everything the teachers can make us do.. so crap.. but would be really helpful if u could post ur notes.. have to analyse etc doing change in self.. thanks!

cagdas

HSC
im doing it and i need a speech by tomorrow could u help me

lara2

HSC
hey
i have to do a speech on any books out of maestro, balzac and the little chinese seamstress, scissions and madame bovary
i was thinking of comparing paul(maestro) to the seamstress(balzac...)
any ideas?
thanx

Clever Chick

2008- Year 12
HSC
Hi im doing Maestro n looking at change of self, if anyone has any good notes of info on it it would be grealty appreciated if you shared lol :rofl:
:wave:

...loz...

HSC
Hey
yeah i am also studying maestro for yr 11 AOS (changing self) so any advice on how to tackle it would be greatly appreciated
thanx

neogennis

HSC
PLEASE HELP

i'm stuck on the themes and tone of the novel!!!

stevo75

HSC
hairyman69 said:
hey mate, i have just started studying maestro, and i seem to not be able to locate any material on the net which i can use to study, (like summaries etc..)
If possible it would be greatly appreciated if you could email me your study notes.

thanks, jack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)